Alacrity of Xuen for Frost?

So I've got enough coins for this trinket and I'm unsure whether I should spend my coins on it or not bother. It would be replacing my Relic of Xuen. A bit more info, I'm specced frost DW ilvl 537. I know that haste is not our desired stat by far this tier but I'm having problems with runes recharging very slowly and giving me quite a bit of down time that's affecting my dps.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2013-10-06 at 05:19 AM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Hello,

I run DW Frost for PVE and bought the trinket to replace my old Raid Finder Feather. So far it's been a good upgrade, but will get replaced quickly as I get the trinkets from SoO.

Deleted
    I know it won't help you choosing the trinket but since you said you have rotation issues ; looking at your gear : UB + RE, no wonders you are runlocked. Change that asap (at least take plague leech if you cba macro'ing BT and FS or don't know how to micromanage it).

Your gemming and reforging are totally off too, sometimes u put a 80str_160 mst into red slots sometimes 160 str.
    Same with 80str_160 mst and 320 mst. You need to make up your mind.
    Why do you reforge to crit?

Quote Originally Posted by Inambour View Post
    I know it won't help you choosing the trinket but since you said you have rotation issues ; looking at your gear : UB + RE, no wonders you are runlocked. Change that asap (at least take plague leech if you cba macro'ing BT and FS or don't know how to micromanage it).

Your gemming and reforging are totally off too, sometimes u put a 80str_160 mst into red slots sometimes 160 str.
    Same with 80str_160 mst and 320 mst. You need to make up your mind.
    Why do you reforge to crit?
    Well I've been out of the loop since july more or less, I just came back from holidays not long ago. As for gems/reforges I blame myself as well as askmrrobot, the gems I've been meaning to change but never got around to it lol.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

My bet? Yes, it's going to be well worth it.

If you're skeptical, sim yourself without and without it. You can edit your SimCraft profile manually to replace your current trinket with Alacrity fairly easily.