Survival opener with AMoC

I usually play bm but I've been dickin around with survival and I'm having a rough time with the opener, it feels like amoc just costs too much focus but maybe I'm doing something wrong. What kind of opener are you guys using that feels somewhat smooth?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even close to highend, so this is probably something that can be improved but what I do is get Serpent up, pop all of my shots that are on a CD in priority order (Explosive, BA, Glaive Toss), pop Stampede, then pop Fervor to get focus back and AMOC.

Thinking there is that it's better to get the shots that have a CD ticking ASAP whereas it's not critical to have AMOC up at time = 0 vs time = 8 or 10 secs. Also, in a given fight you might hold AMOC and Stampede, i.e. Jinrokh where you get a puddle that helps damage. But in general, that's what I do.

Yeah, Fervor makes AMoC a piece of cake to use. Also consider that you generally only want AMoC on fights where you can utilize 100% of its duration, and can cast it on CD, every time. Otherwise stick with Blink Strikes.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. I don't really use AMOC, I like Blink Strikes more. If I did, I would 101% be using Fervor (which I use anyways without AMOC). My opener is something like this:

1. Explosive Shot
    2. Black Arrow
    3. Serpent Sting
    4. Glaive Toss
    5. Rapid Fire & Troll Racial
    6. Stampede
    7. Fervor

And after that I would either dump focus with Arcane Shot if Explosive Shot hasn't come off CD yet. Or if I had Explosive Shot procs, I would hold off on Fervor until I am drained on focus (~20). But yeah, just pop Fervor when you're at like ~30 focus and then use AMOC after.

Serpent Sting
    Black Arrow
    Stampede
    aMoC
    Rapid Fire + Cobra Shot
    Explosive Shot
    Glaive Toss

Deleted
    Since stampede and aMoC have by far the highest damage per execute you want to get them on CD asap.
    With the 4 set im pretty sure BA has a higher priority then ES aswell, so far i've shoot 9 ES in a row thanks to the set bonus

1. SrS
    2. RF + Stampede
    3. aMoC
    4. BA
    5. CS
    6. ES
    7. GT
    Last edited by mmocf4ab73a1dd; 2013-10-07 at 02:28 PM.

Deleted
    With Renatakis and still rocking 4pc T15 I open like this:

pre-pot
    pre-cast cobra shot (for thunderhawk to spawn)
    serpent sting
    rapid fire + stampede
    AMoC
    explosive shot
    glaive toss/cobra shot (depending on how much focus I have)
    black arrow (with renatakis at 9-10 stacks)

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Estia View Post
    With Renatakis and still rocking 4pc T15 I open like this:

pre-pot
    pre-cast cobra shot (for thunderhawk to spawn)
    serpent sting
    rapid fire + stampede
    AMoC
    explosive shot
    glaive toss/cobra shot (depending on how much focus I have)
    black arrow (with renatakis at 9-10 stacks)
    I would use Black arrow before serpent string for LnL procs when you still have trinket procs.