Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmagheden View Post
    The most idiotic post of the day award goes to...

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't agree more.
    You claim my post to be idiotic, and agree with Greenbean, but what improvements has Snowden brought to the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    The CIA has had hit teams for decades.
    What do you think Wolverine was!?!?!? OMG makes so much sense!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    You claim my post to be idiotic, and agree with Greenbean, but what improvements has Snowden brought to the US?
    Awareness to more people.

Awareness to more people.
    Awareness means nothing if it doesn't effect change. And that change isn't always positive. Thus far I can't say that snowden has influenced much. It's been a lot of bluster and not much else.

You also don't get to praise him for leaking unconstitutional activities and ignore any damage he did to legitimate government operations. The government doesn't get a pass on that one and neither does he.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2013-10-06 at 03:00 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

We've been doing this for decades.... no secret. Terrorists are the only people who should be upset or the countries these terrorist are being assassinated in.

Don't forget we have a piece of paper that guarantees your rights! Don't worry you are protected because that piece of paper will stop bullet, hail, sweat, blood and steel!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurkuris View Post
    Don't forget we have a piece of paper that guarantees your rights! Don't worry you are protected because that piece of paper will stop bullet, hail, sweat, blood and steel!
    the paper is a symbol and most of the country wouldn't stand to see it outright demolished
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Oh my god the US Government tries to capture and kill our nation's enemies."Stop teh pressesses." Should we be mad at something the overwhelming majority of Americans support?

Snowden was a weenie in June. He's a weenie today. He leaked a ton of NSA secrets and *surprise surprise*, after a month, no one cared.

wait a country has a classified program to help assassinate people.. stop the presses and color me shocked... I'd wager most countries have a program like this, perhaps not as high tech but nevertheless its there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    slippery slopes are the best slopes
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

Deleted
    The most idiotic post of the day award goes to...
    Uuuuh it's still way too early for that man. Leave till 15-20 pages just to be sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Uuuuh it's still way too early for that man. Leave till 15-20 pages just to be sure.
    Now this one for example
    Awareness means nothing if it doesn't effect change
    already beat that.

This was their "big" release?

Extremely underwhelming. Sounds like Snowden is being forced to really scrape the bottom of the barrel if this is his big bombshell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Awareness means nothing if it doesn't effect change. And that change isn't always positive. Thus far I can't say that snowden has influenced much. It's been a lot of bluster and not much else.

You also don't get to praise him for leaking unconstitutional activities and ignore any damage he did to legitimate government operations. The government doesn't get a pass on that one and neither does he.
    That's honestly your own fault if you're a US citizen. I swear so many apathetic people here that just want a comfortable life served to them as long as they don't have to lift a finger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    That's honestly your own fault if you're a US citizen. I swear so many apathetic people here that just want a comfortable life served to them as long as they don't have to lift a finger.
    I'm not apathetic. I actively support what the NSA is doing.

Snowden, PLEASE leak everything you fucking got. It's for the greater good in the long run. Get the fucking scumbags off of their power driven high horses.
    You want to leak information that could get people killed to spite the US government?
    Last edited by Olo; 2013-10-06 at 11:18 AM.

They terrorize us? Let's outterror their terror!
    You blow our embassies? We drone your cities!
    You assassinate our soldiers? We assassinate yours!
    You try to raid and pillage our military bases? Well, now we raid and pillage your military bases killing everyone inside!

Eye for an eye logic at its finest. "The most advanced country in the world". Right. And they wonder why number of terrorists in the world grows year by year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    You try to raid and pillage our military bases? Well, now we raid and pillage your military bases killing everyone inside!

Eye for an eye logic at its finest. "The most advanced country in the world". Right. And they wonder why number of terrorists in the world grows year by year.
    I agree. When someone is shooting at you, you should throw flowers at them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    France kicked all the Gypsies out of the country, whats to stop them from kicking all other groups that aren't pure French out of the country?
    France kicked out the Gypsies that where selling children as thieves and brides.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post

which Country are you talking about when you write "The most advanced country in the world"? cuz its for sure not the USA

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post

What legitimate government operations did he damage? And please don't confuse damage caused by our governments unconstitutional activities with him. I haven't heard of a single legitimate government operation that he damaged... I did hear plenty of operations damaged due to our government getting caught though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Olo View Post
    I'm not apathetic. I actively support what the NSA is doing.
    If that is the case, I have no idea what to call you, cause you aren't a patriot or patriotic as you are actually supporting the neglect of everything our families fought and died for.....