Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

Man put wife's head in concrete and drowned

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35238925

A German man strangled and dismembered his wife before encasing her head in a concrete block and drowning himself in an Austrian lake, police say.
    The man, 72, and his 71-year-old wife have not been named.
    An investigation was launched after a suitcase with some of the woman's body parts was found by a man walking near Traunsee lake on Sunday.
    A day later, the German man's body was found in 5m (15ft) of water, with his wrists weighed down by bags of stones.
    Investigators on Tuesday said the head of his wife, encased in concrete, was found near the man's body in the lake near the town of Gmunden, 80km (50 miles) east of Salzburg.
    The couple were reported to be from Frankfurt.
    Seems like the Germans are up there with crazies like the Americans..... The 1000 men sex thing, now this and who knows what else....

- - - Updated - - -

Opps posted this in the wrong forum!! How can I move this....

Sounds like a Florida man and wife moved to Germany.

Tragic and all kinds of fucked up regardless of where, though. Jeebus.

Deleted
    I think they were actually Floridians on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmemo View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35238925Seems like the Germans are up there with crazies like the Americans..... The 1000 men sex thing, now this and who knows what else....
    Except the guys in Cologne weren't German. Which leaves you with one crime here. Sure, not a pretty one but not really enough to make a statement about a people of a little more than 80 million.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-01-05 at 10:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the title it sounded like the OP was saying that the woman drowned in concrete. OP, I think you mean "Man puts wife's head in concrete, man drowned himself in a lake".
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Frankfurt the Florida of Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    From the title it sounded like the OP was saying that the woman drowned in concrete. OP, I think you mean "Man puts wife's head in concrete, man drowned himself in a lake".
    I thought it inferred the man was attempting to put his wifes head in concrete and drowned in the attempt....
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

You wanna know something?

I used to be #foreveralone and thinking to myself "at least someone loved that psycho"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Is Frankfurt the Florida of Germany?
    Ze Germans are all a bit odd, they like David Hasselhoff for his singing and think cabbage is great.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    yay, cabbage ♥♥♥

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    ... Frankfurt am Main is close to Florida imho.
    FRA-MIA per plane in ~9h
    Last edited by ranzino; 2016-01-05 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Ze Germans are all a bit odd, they like David Hasselhoff for his singing and think cabbage is great.
    Food complaints from a brit ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Food complaints from a brit ..
    British food is just as good (or bad) as any other Northern European nation, however we don't think cabbage is nice, because it isn't nice and no matter how often you say it is, it still will just be cabbage.

Germany needs better concrete regulations. Any idiot can buy it.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

British food is just as good (or bad) as any other Northern European nation, however we don't think cabbage is nice, because it isn't nice and no matter how often you say it is, it still will just be cabbage.
    Because you don't eat it raw (when you even bother to today), that's like saying potatoes suck because you eat them raw (or in the British case the leaves above ground :P). Besides there are so many kinds of cabbage, which one do you actually want to bitch about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you don't eat it raw (when you even bother to today), that's like saying potatoes suck because you eat them raw (or in the British case the leaves above ground :P). Besides there are so many kinds of cabbage, which one do you actually want to bitch about?
    Raw cabbage? All cabbage is crap. It's not a delicacy, it's just pants.

Lettuce is crap as well - crispy water, meh.

Raw cabbage? All cabbage is crap. It's not a delicacy, it's just pants.

Lettuce is crap as well - crispy water, meh.
    You are not exactly the salad kind of guy, eh?
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-01-05 at 11:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    It's like it's almost real crap reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Sounds like a Florida man and wife moved to Germany.

Tragic and all kinds of fucked up regardless of where, though. Jeebus.
    "Florida or Germany?" is actually an old game.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are not exactly the salad kind of guy, eh?
    I like carrots, parsnips, sprouts (I think I am unique in liking them), plus loads of others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishtoes View Post
    "A German man strangled and dismembered his wife before encasing her head in a concrete block"

Welp. Even he got laid and a partner, and people here tell me women don't like violent and abusive guys. They rather be with them than me.
    I don't think "Someone who will chop me up and stick my head in concrete" is generally high up on the list of what women look for in a man. Perhaps in Germany it is, but I'm not convinced.