Deleted

New Monitor? Need help to decide (FPS,Racing,MMORPG acutally all kind of games)

hi guys!

so im looking for a new monitor.

im still sitting on my 19" CRT monitor because i dont want to get rid of it. i love it for the 0 inputlag. best colors etc. CRTs are just the best except for the inches..

so im planning on getting a new Monitor. my needs are:
    - i thought about a 24"
    - no to near no inputlag (mostly because of fps like CS:GO, cod or bf)
    - no bluring of the monitor at fast moments (like racing or fps)

i will sacrifice picture quality for it
    im thinking round about 300euros to pay.. i pay more when the monitor delivers good reasons for that. when a good one costs less? im happy with that.

i looked around and found the
    BenQ XL2420T/XL2420TX to be very hyped.
    it is really that good? or is it just the sponsorship and the money the marketing puts into it so almost everybody in the esports scene uses it and promoted it?
    i looked at the monitors chaud is giving out in his "setup of the month" posts. but i have no idea what i should get.

can you help me and give me some information about this stuff so i can maybe decide?

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    hi guys!

so im looking for a new monitor.

im still sitting on my 19" CRT monitor because i dont want to get rid of it. i love it for the 0 inputlag. best colors etc. CRTs are just the best except for the inches..

so im planning on getting a new Monitor. my needs are:
    - i thought about a 24"
    - no to near no inputlag (mostly because of fps like CS:GO, cod or bf)
    - no bluring of the monitor at fast moments (like racing or fps)

i will sacrifice picture quality for it
    im thinking round about 300euros to pay.. i pay more when the monitor delivers good reasons for that. when a good one costs less? im happy with that.

i looked around and found the
    BenQ XL2420T/XL2420TX to be very hyped.
    it is really that good? or is it just the sponsorship and the money the marketing puts into it so almost everybody in the esports scene uses it and promoted it?
    i looked at the monitors chaud is giving out in his "setup of the month" posts. but i have no idea what i should get.

can you help me and give me some information about this stuff so i can maybe decide?
    Something like this BenQ could work for ya. 144Hz 24" monitor with 2ms response time for £233 including VAT.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Deleted
    can u say what is the difference between the "XL2411T" you posted and the XL2420T?

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    can u say what is the difference between the "XL2411T" you posted and the XL2420T?
    This topic seems to have a good comparison between the two.

The 20T seems to have some nicer features on the outside and has more ports, while the 11T seems to have better screen quality and is a bit newer.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.