551 Warlock LF Raiding Guild

Hey, so my guild just disbanded and I'm looking for a new one. Can whisper me on Blackrock on my lock, Zakigga. I can't do too long hours, old guild I was just with was 9-12EST Tues/Thurs, and I'd really prefer something along those lines if possible.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kigga/advanced

Hello, ZakAtack! <EvM> is a new guild pushing for server first. We are looking for people on our skill level with the same mindset as us. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 9:30PM-12:00PM EST and Sat 9:30PM-3:30AM EST. Add me (Dingus#1300) or my officer Zjou (Zovo13#1285) for more details on how things are run and what our goals are as a guild. Hope to hear from you!

Hi Zakigga!

Would you consider a faction change and transfer? If so, my guild is seeking a warlock for our 25 man raid group.

Raid hours do not exceed 9 hours per week.
    Tues, Wed & Thurs 7pm to 10pm EST

We are currently 8/14
    If you are seeking a very hardcore raid environment, ToFU may not be for you.
    What we DO provide is steady progression in a minimal stress atmosphere. You can expect to be treated with dignity and respect here. We are a very social guild, often on mumble outside of raid times just chatting and/or enjoying other aspects of the game.

Add me on RealID if interested:
    Lgeme84#1466

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a warlock for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. We have completed 8/14 heroic Tier 16 normal modes, 13/13 tier 15 heroic modes, and 16/16 tier 14 heroic modes.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

Hi, Zakigga! We're looking for casters (would love a warlock), and our progression and raiding schedule match what you're used to with your former guild. Please contact me in game or on our forums if you're interested!

Dulce Bellum of Stonemaul [PvP PST] is a 2-night, 25-man progression guild looking for a mage and/or another ranged caster (all full on hunters!). We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 6:00-9:00 PDT. For more information, please visit our website at www dot dulcebellum dot com.

We are looking for skilled players who are capable of competing with our current raiders. Please look at our WoL (linked on our website) to see how you would fit with our current roster. Just as important, we are looking for players who share our goals and values and who will prove good additions to the guild. We will always consider players who present themselves as responsible, mature, and articulate, regardless of gear level or current experience.

Dulce Bellum is a guild that values high-quality raiding with minimal time commitment; we have been raiding successfully on a 2-night schedule since December 2009. Our primary goal is efficiency: we expect our members to perform at a high level so that we can progress through endgame content while making the most of our raid time. At the same time, we encourage a respectful, fun environment in which all raiders should feel an investment in helping the group improve, one in which everyone actually looks forward to logging in and raiding. We do not want to play with arrogant jerks, nor do we want to raid with charming people who are incapable of pushing progression. Instead, we seek mature, responsible, skilled players who can play their classes well without being unpleasant. We know that this is a lot to ask, but it's not impossible!

Because we make every effort to recruit players who will be a good fit with us and not just players with impressive parses, we've built a fun, drama-free community of people who actually enjoy raiding with one another. We maintain that community through our strong, highly organized leadership team, whose priority is always to be transparent and fair. If you're looking for a mature yet laid-back home with no drama and where things run smoothly, we might be the guild for you!

If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact us on our forums at www dot dulcebellum dot com, add Elinn#1203 (please leave a brief note explaining that you're replying to a recruitment post), or look for Elindriele, Deathingale/Deathinjudge, Woodsydude, or Dredgx/Esolde/Dredged/Dredgix in game on Stonemaul.

Loot system: Open-bid DKP

25-man strict progression (no 10s) while content was current:
    Tier 16: 11/14 Normal
    Tier 15: 5/13 HM
    Tier 14: 6/16 HM

Hey! Adapt is looking to pick up another QUALITY DPS to add to our CORE roster! We maintain an easy 3 night a week schedule, while also staying in the top 100 US 25m rankings. We are currently 3/14 HEROIC in Siege of Orgrimmar (Finished last tier 13/13H)! I would really like to talk to you, so if interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391
    ---
    Adapt is 3/14 HEROIC (13/13H T15 pre 5.4) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www[dot]adaptguild[dot]com or contact me via BattleNet at Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)

About Us: <Digital Addiction> is a 10-man weekend raiding guild on Shadow Council (Mountain Standard Time). We're looking for a Warlock and a Mage. We're not a casual raiding guild. Each raider must maintain their character to maximize their output. Spec change is sometimes necessary depending on the fights (this means regemming and reforging as well as actually being able to play the spec on a competitive level). Everything is provided by the guild from repair to food, flasks, pots, enchants, gems, reforge bill occurred due to progression fights.

Progression:
    T16: 14/14 [1/14 HM]

T15:
    ToT: 12/12 [13/13 HM]

Raid Times (Mountain Standard Time):
    Friday Night 7pm ST
    Saturday Morning 10am ST

Recruitment Needs:
    We are in need of people with vast knowledge of their class to increase our raiding roster.
    1 Warlock
    1 Mage

If you feel you are Digital Addiction material, send in an application on digitaladdiction.enjin.com
    You can also check us out live on twitch.tv/digitaladdiction
    If you have any questions, please feel free to add us: Reela#1821 or Tzemi#1584.

Live Stream: twitch[dot]tv/digitaladdiction

**Reminder**
    This is an adult raiding guild. There will be adult conversations with adult language in both guild chat and in mumble.

Hey Zakatack, I see that you are looking for a new guild. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 6/14 Heroic. We currently have openings for all classes and specs, so you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

About us

<Deviant> is a competitive 25 man World of Warcraft raiding guild. Formerly the WoW Chapter of Shining Force (http://www.shiningforce.net), we have raided together since 2011. We take progression, performance, and personal accountability very seriously, but at the same time we like to enjoy each other's company while killing bosses.

We strive to make this guild a “home away from home,” where people look forward to logging on to raid, even if we are stuck on a difficult boss. It's OK to wipe on a boss 300 times, but not if one person is complaining the entire night. It makes the atmosphere toxic for everyone and it causes demoralization and burnout. We do not tolerate condescending remarks, personal attacks, or negative attitudes. As a result, our turnover has been extremely low and we are selective about who we give trials to.

After hours our website and Mumble are also very active. On the forums, our raiders, family, and friends talk about all sorts of topics including strategies, hardware, and funny gifs and videos. In mumble it is not uncommon for us to engage in shenanigans and general tomfoolery.

Server info

Mal’Ganis is a medium-high population PvP server that is Horde dominated. The server operates on Central Standard Time and is located in the Chicago Data Center. Mal’Ganis is a part of the Stormstrike battle group.

25 man Progress

T16: 4/14H
    T15: 12/13H US 124th
    T14: 15/16H US 99th
    T13: 8/8H US 111th

Recruitment Needs, Progress, and Videos

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25

Raiding Schedule

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7:30pm - 11:00pm Central Standard Time

We will never go past 11pm or add an additional raid day, even on progression content. We do run optional alt runs and raids throughout the week.

Loot system

EPGP

An ideal applicant

★ Has the desire to raid consistently and progress through current content.
    ★ Meets minimum gear requirements (530 ilvl) for current progression content.
    ★ Has a long history of raid experience under his/her belt
    ★ Understands that attendance and commitment are two key factors to a successful team.
    ★ Researches and reviews personal performance and works to improve his/her gameplay.
    ★ Wants to raid and progress solely for the thrill of progression while understanding that loot is a mere bonus.

How to Apply

Contact Eazycheeze#1810 for a mumble interview or apply at http://deviantguild.com/recruitment

Hi Zakigga.

The Valiant (A) of Silver Hand is currently seeking to add a warlock to our 25 man team. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM PST. Optional 10 man raid is Monday and flex is on Wednesday during regular raid time. We currently have 8/14 cleared on 25 man normal and 10/14 cleared by the 10man clean up crew. We are progressing at a steady pace and need a couple of good DPS to fill the void. If you would like to chat, add my battle tag Zulq#1670.

Cheers,

Zulqarnain

Hey Zak we found a guild that is very similar to what we were raiding, check it out if your interested.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7pm-11pm MST (9pm-1am EST, 6pm-10pm PST)

We are a 25 man raiding guild on Deathwing- Horde

Progress:

ToT: 9/13 25 Heroic
    SOO: 14/14 Normal

About Us:
    Discord is an old, established Deathwing casual raiding guild.

The guild is Level 25. Repairs are provided for raiders. As of right now, we are supplying Food, and offering Potions and Flasks for a heavily discounted rate.

Loot is council with emphasis on attendance and performance. You play well and show up, you will get lots of goodies.

Requirements to apply:
    - 18 years or older
    - Stable internet connection
    - Mumble with working microphone
    - Full availability for our raid times - no conflicting work schedules or known regular commitments please. Since we only raid 2 days a week, this is VERY important.

Who we are interested in-
    Mistweaver Monk
    Priest DPS And Heals
    Boomkin/Resto Druid
    Holy Paladin
    Warlock
    Mage

All other classes are still welcome to apply!!

Visit Discord-dw.enjin.com and read our forums for sample applications and to apply.

We are currently accepting applications for all interested players, with healers and strong DPS in preferred consideration.
    We are looking for players who therory craft, and try to be the top of their class.
    Add Durgga#1765, Element#1778 for any more questions!