10+ Year Old Account

Question Moon wolfs.. are they tameable?

I found some awensome wolf with glowing eyes today...but i was on wrong character at that time so i could not see if this wolf can be tamed or not.
    (they spawn after you kill lots of small ones)

Any idea if this are tameable?

(no info on any site like pettopia or wowhead for those)

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Cannot be tamed
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    lvl 91

/10char

There is this ability that hunters have called Beast Lore, I know it's hard to use but it can give you all sorts of information on Beasts.

This. You will never be able to tame a mob that is higher level than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Namarus View Post
    There is this ability that hunters have called Beast Lore, I know it's hard to use but it can give you all sorts of information on Beasts.
    Thats what i did 1.st. I was hoping they could be tamed at least in new expansion when lvl cap goes up .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Before making a sarcastic post, please try some reading comprehension and observe what the OP wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    but i was on wrong character at that time so i could not see if this wolf can be tamed or not.(
    This would seem to indicate he was not on a hunter at the time, so he did not have the Beast Lore Ability.

It is not able to be tamed at the moment, but who knows in the next expansion...

Why not wait until next expansion to see? I know you want the wolf now, but until the lvl cap goes up there's nothing we hunters can do about this wolf I'm afraid. And if it can be tamable wowhead should have that info on their site once the new expansion hits.

Hope this helps.

Like someone else said.... Try actually reading what the OP posted before jumping in with a snarky comment.

He was not on his hunter when he came across this wolf.

Came to this post with hope of having a new tameable, but then I read first reply.
    Hope it becomes tameable one day

Like others have said you'll have to wait till next expansion to tame it...

Slightly OffTopic... But next expansion I'd like to tame Thok.. Best Dino model ever!

Deleted
    Those wolfs look cool, just have to wait a bit I gues

Deleted
    Slightly off-topic but, putting that picture into perspective, how much would you shit yourself if you came across a wolf that big? If I was that bear I'd be all for running in the opposite direction.