Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Blizz didn't like how they handled Illidan, I suspect by that they mean how we murdered him for doing nothing wrong.

So it stands to reason he'll return to lead the inevitable player Demon Hunters.
    I personally think his return is more down to player demand (they did tell that guy who straight up asked for it at Blizzcon that they had "never spoken about it" before) than dissatisfaction with they handled him the first time round.

But eh, it's the same outcome. He'd make a killer Darion Mograine-esque figure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by syar View Post
    Kael ressurected (again)
    Expecting another 10000 pointless setback jokes, should that happen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Ok, fair play Sir, fair play:P
    Just sayin' right.

Although I have to admit that I'm OK with characters such as Sylvanas, Dranosh and Kel'thuzad, because their deaths made their stories and characters more interesting and notable.
    But characters like Nefarian and Onyxia (Onyxia 3 times in-game) who just re-appear all of a sudden, a bit over the top. I'm afraid they will do the same with Illidan because it can and will ruin people's view on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a difference between plausible speculation and just spam. This is the latter.

Closing.