Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Because a mindless horde sweeping it's way across the planet with no restraints at all is far worse than it being what was essentially a somewhat organised army? Not difficult to understand lol
    That's complete nonsense. He wasn't restraining them. He organized them, which maximizes efficiency. To suggest an army without leadership is more effective is just mind-boggling, and proven wrong every single day anyone lives on this planet. Without the Lich King, the Scourge is just more monsters in the wild to kill 10 of before turning in the quest.

Wrath of the Lich King- a story by Baddie Badderson.

Quote Originally Posted by igoraw View Post
    "At the Blizzcon 2011 World of Warcraft Open Q&A panel, Metzen was again asked about reviving Illidan. He asked the crowd if it was something they would like to see, the crowd exploded and cheered in response, and he said they would work on it. He later revisited the topic during the World of Warcraft Lore Q&A panel, after being asked about the dead bodies of important villains. Metzen indicated that based on fan reaction they would most likely bring Illidan back, and would have to decide on a way to revive him, noting that his corpse would be very significant."

I'm pretty sure when he asked about seeing Illidan back he was talking about the DS five man in the caverns of time, cannot remember what its called for the life of me right now, but it's the second five man of three that actually deals with you retrieving and delivering the dragon soul item to Wrymrest Temple in Dragonblight.

"It was Ivan, the Dwarf sentry who wore the novelty horse head mask because he thought it was funny. It wasn’t. Marvar was very sure on this point."

Blizz didn't like how they handled Illidan, I suspect by that they mean how we murdered him for doing nothing wrong.

So it stands to reason he'll return to lead the inevitable player Demon Hunters.
    Unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.

If you dislike where WoW is headed in your mind, quit. Really. Sitting around complaining about "promises" that may or may not have been made isn't doing anything to help your cause. It's just making you look more and more like the constantly complaining and perpetually offended.

Quote Originally Posted by nekai View Post
    I'm pretty sure when he asked about seeing Illidan back he was talking about the DS five man in the caverns of time, cannot remember what its called for the life of me right now, but it's the second five man of three that actually deals with you retrieving and delivering the dragon soul item to Wrymrest Temple in Dragonblight.
    Well of Eternity.

And TBH I'd love to seem them expanding on Outland but I suspect it's not going to be happening in the upcoming expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Blizz didn't like how they handled Illidan, I suspect by that they mean how we murdered him for doing nothing wrong.

So it stands to reason he'll return to lead the inevitable player Demon Hunters.
    I personally think his return is more down to player demand (they did tell that guy who straight up asked for it at Blizzcon that they had "never spoken about it" before) than dissatisfaction with they handled him the first time round.

But eh, it's the same outcome. He'd make a killer Darion Mograine-esque figure.

Quote Originally Posted by syar View Post
    Kael ressurected (again)
    Expecting another 10000 pointless setback jokes, should that happen

Retired raider coming back for WoD.
    WoD BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Ok, fair play Sir, fair play:P
    Just sayin' right.

Although I have to admit that I'm OK with characters such as Sylvanas, Dranosh and Kel'thuzad, because their deaths made their stories and characters more interesting and notable.
    But characters like Nefarian and Onyxia (Onyxia 3 times in-game) who just re-appear all of a sudden, a bit over the top. I'm afraid they will do the same with Illidan because it can and will ruin people's view on him.

There is a difference between plausible speculation and just spam. This is the latter.

Closing.