Thread: Moonfang

Moonfang

I am trying to find some information but aside from the boss being at the DMF, I can't find anything else. Where does moon fang spawn? Frequency? Abilities? Asking in general is futile.

Deleted
    You spawn it by killing level 90 wolves, then a world emote spawns that elites are there, kill those, boss spawns. personal loot frm it, anyone can tag (faction tag), it uses a MC, as well as spawning adds.

Spawns in the western forest. Hear it's an hour respawn of the wolves. Kill them, kill the bigger ones and then boss.

Boss does an 8 second stun, AoE, massive add summon and dispellable mind control.

10+ Year Old Account
    gee if only there was a website with informations about wow... like wowhead...oh wait , there is one. Even simple google search gets all the info, you sure you searched at all ?

Infracted; Post constructively.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-10-08 at 05:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    gee if only there was a website with informations about wow... like wowhead...oh wait , there is one. Even simple google search gets all the info, you sure you searched at all ?
    Really annoys me when people feel the need just to criticise someone for not "searching google" This website is meant to be community of people who can share opinions, information, tactics etc etc

Why shouldn't OP use this site for information like he's within his rights to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    You do realize that the event only started yesterday? Most information known about Moonfang at the very start was from what was known on the PTR, and things like spawn timers on the PTR are obviously not the same on live.

I can tell you that yesterday when the DMF opened nobody really knew what was going on.

The worst thing about this boss is that it's outside the "Sanctuary" zone, so if you're on a server like, say, Sargeras, who for some reason got linked up with Illidan in a recent patch, you're pretty much fucked for getting this.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    The worst thing about this boss is that it's outside the "Sanctuary" zone, so if you're on a server like, say, Sargeras, who for some reason got linked up with Illidan in a recent patch, you're pretty much fucked for getting this.
    why they ever linked us is beyond me talk about super high pop realm

wonder who the dunder head was that thought gee sargeras is allience illidan is horde YAYYY CRZ lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    1 hour I believe spawn time, spawns on the west of the island, should be easy to find, just look for lots of dead skeletons around lol, well that's how I found it anyway. It isn't a faction tag, anyone can tag, and yes its a pvp zone, so gl to those that are heavily outnumbered.

On your first kill you will get moonfang pelt (quest that rewards 10 darkmoon faire tokens). There is chances of a mount dropping (only works during darkmoon faire I believe), an item that transforms you into Moonfang and a pet I believe.

Also there will be a warning that will come up on your screen when moonfang spawns, so keep an eye out for that.

it summons an add for everyone attacking it apparently

stormrage dmf lags so badly during primetime that it disconnects ppl lol..

It resets too, I tried to pull it to the faire to get people involved but maybe 40-50 yards out it automatically leashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    welcome to crz and shared realms. it is what everyone cried for now choke on it.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Wow, they CRZ Illidan? That's crazysauce.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    why they ever linked us is beyond me talk about super high pop realm

wonder who the dunder head was that thought gee sargeras is allience illidan is horde YAYYY CRZ lol
    Good Lord, are you saying that you're on a PvP realm and there are hostile people from the OTHER FACTION there? What will you do?

Maybe you will fight them?

/facepalm