Elemental tier 2-piece, rotational changes?

So I recently got my 2 piece bonus for my elemental set. Does this change my rotation at all? It almost seems like I should be starting out the fight using fulmination prior to ascendance. Any advice? Thanks

Also, it doesn't show a buff from the fulmination spell damage bonus...how do I know when it ends? I just have to guess?

You wont see a buff on yourself, you will see a debuff on your target. Aside from that, your rotation shouldnt change. It would be nive to have up for ascendance but you dont want to waste your initial trinket procs, pre pot, etc trying to build stacks.

Thanks- so normally it's (for these 3 abilities) lava burst > e. blast > fulmination priority..does that change now that fulmination buffs the other 2 spells?

I'm not sure on this but i'd think earth shock>eb since earth shock wont gain anything from 2/3 of the possible buffs from eb. I'm not sure on this as i prefer to run pe.

If you chain lightning off the debuffed target, does the damage bonus apply to the other targets CL hits?

I think that was fixed some time ago and cleaves don't benefit anymore from the +% damage on first one.

Quote Originally Posted by korlach View Post
    I'm not sure on this but i'd think earth shock>eb since earth shock wont gain anything from 2/3 of the possible buffs from eb. I'm not sure on this as i prefer to run pe.
    no, EB>Earth shock because then you are not delaying an EB. It won't matter for Earth shock since that is dependant on lightning shield charges not the time since last earth shock. Think of it like this, at the end of the two abilities what order will leave you in a better position cooldown-wise.