Poll: Balances Vs New Content

MoP BiS enchants scales wrong on Low Level

I have lots of low level characters from level 10 to 85 all full upgraded BOA (lvl 85)
    I notice that ALL MoP BiS enchants are giving lower stats when they scale down in comparison to its low level counter part.

Example of wrong scaling of MoP enchants: Level 45 Rogue
    Chest: You can have the OLD +4 vanilla enchant while the MoP BiS version only gives +3
    Shoulder: You can have the OLD +30 ZG enchant while the MoP BiS enchant only gives 1/3 stats (+8 agility +4 critical)
    Cloak: You can have the old +8 agility + 8 Dodge while the MoP BiS enchants only gives +7 critical. Doing the Math, the old enchant gives +8 AP and +0.5 Critical while the MoP BiS is just plain +1 Critical

Is this Done on purpose to increase the market value of the old Enchants? is this to promote twinking? or just plain miscalculation to the developers part? I assume the last question is the answer. They need to fix the scaling of stats to make it fair with all other players. Its either nerf the old enchants or buff the new enchants to make the value equal.

The stat difference as you level is also wrong. At low level you will feel weak then once you reach 65+(BC expansion) the stats double, when you reach 80+(WoLK expansion) the stats spiked 3x into MoP level skipping 3 expansion making you able to one shot anyone on pvp.

(how do you edit poll? would like those question mark out of the 1st 2 choice)
    Last edited by Tomia; 2013-10-06 at 07:10 PM.