Poll: Would you buy it?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool All 5 WoW CEs on Ebay for 5 Grand AU, would you pay for it?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/World-of-...-/200971696811

So i was looking for GTA 5 on Ebay this morning, when this popped up on my feed on ebay.

All 5 CEs for close to 5 grand AU

So, heres a question for you

Would you buy it, just for the CE Achivements and pets?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    i wouldn't even pay £100 for that

Deleted
    I'd buy that for a dollar.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've got BC, Wrath, Cata and MOP CEs so, no. That's pretty silly, but it's rare to find a vanilla CE with unused codes.

Why would someone pay $3,000 just beacause they want pets and achievements to think they look "cool" to other people in game that does not care anyway, i would say that is a big waste of money.

Deleted
    You would be surprised at the amount of people with enough disposable income that actually play wow. There's a reason Spectral tigers and similar things have sold for hundreds of dollars for years now.

This is ofcourse a bit on the extreme side but I'm sure there are some people out there who would pay it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spekzor View Post
    Why would someone pay $3,000 just beacause they want pets and achievements to think they look "cool" to other people in game that does not care anyway, i would say that is a big waste of money.
    There are people who like collecting things. I wouldn't be surprised if the person who ends up getting this will keep the boxes stored, sealed and well, on a shelf somewhere.

Sure, if I made millions.

I bought all 5 last Christmas for 350. Vanilla being the most expensive...his pricing is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have all the CEs and i bought them new for for less. so my answer is NO!

Deleted
    Nope, not even if I had millions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't own the CE on ANY game and I have 100s. So no.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    The only CE that's really worth anything significant is Vanilla. The others really aren't that expensive if you factor in how long it's been since they were released. I started playing only two years ago but I still managed to get CEs of TBC and WotLK for less than $100 each. Dropping thousands on a Vanilla CE is pretty insane but if you've got the money and it makes you happy go for it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I put yes, but i dont have the money. If i had a ton of disposable income, then yes i would.

If I had $4000 in disposable cash just laying around I would. Collectors gonna collect.

Deleted
    You could buy an account for that price with more stuff in if you are for that kinda stuff i didnt care about since vanilla and i dont care about it now

Deleted
    if i had that kind of money and nothing else i "need", yes i would buy the collectors editions (probably for that price only if i found no cheaper).
    BUT not for the pets/ingame stuff, more for the artbooks, soundtracks an that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Drobu View Post
    I bought all 5 last Christmas for 350. Vanilla being the most expensive...his pricing is ridiculous.
    Calling bullshit that you brought a sealed Vanilla CE for less than 350, and got all the others at the same time.

No sane guy on this planet would sell a sealed Vanilla CE for less than 4 digits.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    If I had that sort of money to spare I might do. It's all relative really. There is a league of legends skin that goes for $500-700 and is just a mediocre skin for one champ out of 120 because it is so limited. Someone recently paid I think, $2000 for a GW2 pet that is limited. If you have 6 figures sitting in your bank account and nothing much to spend it on right now, dropping $5k on a hobby you're passionate about probably isn't that big a deal. Collectors spend a LOT of money sometimes.

If you can afford it and it makes you happy then I don't think it's a waste.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    scam or idiot, prob the 1st