10+ Year Old Account

Unable to switch raid difficulty.

Looked around for a while and couldn't find much of anything on my issue. Anywho earlier this week I went to do Icc on 10m reg and switched it to 25 heroic for LK to give it a solo attempt, after a while I called it a night and decided to come back the next day and just do 10 heroic but found that I'm stuck with the 25m lockout. I was wondering if this was a bug or if I'm just stuck with this till it resets.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't switch heroic sizes. You can change from 10 to 25 normal, but once you select a heroic size you're stuck on it. You can't change your mind later.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    Looked around for a while and couldn't find much of anything on my issue. Anywho earlier this week I went to do Icc on 10m reg and switched it to 25 heroic for LK to give it a solo attempt, after a while I called it a night and decided to come back the next day and just do 10 heroic but found that I'm stuck with the 25m lockout. I was wondering if this was a bug or if I'm just stuck with this till it resets.
    If you kill a boss in 25H you won't be able to switch to 10H and vice versa. Check your raid lockouts and confirm. If there's no heroic lockout, try inviting another player before changing difficulties.