Deleted

Any macro experts around today?

Alright lads. IM trying to figure out a macro for Incarnation but for the life of me im failing hardcore. All i want is a macro that will cast pounce while Incarnatilon is up and otherwise cast Main if its not up. I might just be a baddie today but i just cant figure it out, any help would be totally appreciated. ty lads.

Does the incarnation version of cat form have a separate form ID? Because if not, this may not actually be possible.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    You can do it on catform but not if Incarnation is up.

/cast [stealth] Pounce
    /cast [nostealth] Maim

Quote Originally Posted by Antefex View Post
    All i want is a macro that will cast pounce while Incarnatilon is up and otherwise cast Main if its not up.
    Not possible. Macros can't check if a certain buff is up or not, and kitty Incarnation is just a buff, not a different form.
    Blencathra <Hexx> - Guardian Druid - Chamber of Aspects

Pretty certain glurp's macro works and you can do the same thing with ravage iirc, incarnation: king of the jungle considers you stealthed for all ability purposes, but people can still see you ofc. Lot like shadow dance.

Macro's can't tell if you have a buff of not, they can however detect stance. and like stance, stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    /cast [stealth] Pounce
    /cast [nostealth] Maim
    bliz wanted macros to be shortcuts for things, not functions that you can mash and will do your rotation for you (hence whey they fail the macro when getting to line that they can't do instead of skipping it).

Quote Originally Posted by Anyone42 View Post
    Macro's can't tell if you have a buff of not, they can however detect stance. and like stance, stealth.

bliz wanted macros to be shortcuts for things, not functions that you can mash and will do your rotation for you (hence whey they fail the macro when getting to line that they can't do instead of skipping it).
    [stealth] means that line will only try and be used if you are in stealth, which in the case of having Incarnation up, is what happens. You can do exactly the same macro with Ravage and Shred.

If you don't mind some button smashing you can use a cast sequence macro that will use berserk, incarnation, pouce, pounce, pounce, (a few times), with reset = 30

So you smash this macro a few times to activate everything of your swifty macro (berserk, everything else, incarnation), and after that it will be pounce. It is important that the incarnation should the last before the first pounce because it is the only one with an activation GCD, when it activates you will be on GCD and won't accidentally use pounce.