Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New wow expansion will be announced at Blizzcon ?

What do you think , the new wow expansion will be announced at Blizzcon ?

yes yesyesyesyesyes

Yes, for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Yup, we're already through the last raid of MoP, it's time.

"It was Ivan, the Dwarf sentry who wore the novelty horse head mask because he thought it was funny. It wasn’t. Marvar was very sure on this point."

Without a doubt

Actually. No one knows for sure :/
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    azshara whispers: if you're nice to me, I might let you bang me.

Yes, or Blizz is screwed.
    Since 9/11 the NSA has spent at least $70,000,000,000 while lying about their own effectiveness. Even if we sweep aside the extensive lawbreaking, ethical problems, economic damage, and abuse of power, the fact remains that the NSA makes us all less secure, running useless mass surveillance, with a handful of successes in other questionably legal programs.

Yes.

And while we are at it, let's speculate also for the umpfteen time what the x-pac will be about....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Yes. If there was ever a time for me to be 100% certain it would be about this.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Draenor EU

Nah, I think Blizzard is done making Wow expansions /sarcasm

Come on, what kind of silly question is that?

Yes and it will have a Unicorn theme with rainbows n stuff

They sure will, but since nothing is officially confirmed by Blizzard, we should take it with a grain of salt.
    Because when they don't...all hell breaks lose

Quote Originally Posted by Miuna View Post
    Yes and it will have a Unicorn theme with rainbows n stuff
    Actually, I would enjoy that

Damn I didn't even know it was November 8-9th. I'm going to be at Disney World at won't be able to catch the livestreams and cheering/booing with my community! Ahh! But yea one gets announced every other blizzcon, considering they skipped one, it's due time for the announcement.

No. Only a couple of new Hearthsone cards will be announced - that's it.

someone's trying to darkspear peoples.

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Technically true, but Blizzard knows that we're already speculating and expecting it. They have a history of putting down speculation that's unfounded and will lead to humiliation down the road if not nipped.

So it's likely that the next xpac will be announced at Blizzcon. Highly likely. They would get booed at Blizzcon if there was no WoW xpac.

Their absolute silence so far mirrors the absolute silence over the MoP and Cata leaks. That and they will leak something more definitive prior to Blizzcon. They always do.

Blizzcon this year is just for Hearthstone tournaments and Deckard Cain impressions.
    I7 2600k @4.5ghz : 16GB DDR3 : GTX670 : Firestudio : Naga : G27

Well, duh.
    "Give us MONEY, Goddammit!!!" -Xbox One

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    And while we are at it, let's speculate also for the umpfteen time what the x-pac will be about....
    There will be a raid involving anthropomorphic horses, about the size of Dwarves or shorter, done in bright shades of every color in the spectrum. The theme will be liking your allies to a very significant degree, and you will be silenced if you do not do so.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Well, it's either announce the next expansion or don't have one. So, yeah, we pretty much know for sure.