Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    I liked the addition of the warlock that summons a doomguard and won't go easily. That's the spirit!

As a warlock, even as a forsaken. I found it awful that the orc warlock trainers where killed off, poor warlocks never hurt anyone.. much. Ok they probably did, but still!
    Warlocks are people too. *cries*
    As a human warlock I loved this. Not because part of the horde was murdered... But because my kind was recognized as a threat to Garrosh.

These Warlocks refused to join with Garrosh unlike others.* The Kor'kron knew that if they couldn't keep these warlocks in their side they had to be put down before they could destroy Orgrimmar themselves. - It was shown with that one Warlock that summoned a Doomguard to fight two Kor'kron. On his own without the interference of the heroes this lone warlock could have defeated even more Kor'kron on his own.

That's how I see it and it's one of the little details that make me love my class even more.

*(Assuming Shadow Mages are Warlocks... Which they were in the WoWRPG books. They were a variant class of warlocks)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's interesting that many new lore character figures are being named after notable players of the class- see Ritssyn and Zinnin.

Perhaps we'll see these characters become npc trainers in-game at some stage, I would love to see all of the Council of the Black Harvest.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    I liked the addition of the warlock that summons a doomguard and won't go easily. That's the spirit!

As a warlock, even as a forsaken. I found it awful that the orc warlock trainers where killed off, poor warlocks never hurt anyone.. much. Ok they probably did, but still!
    Warlocks are people too. *cries*
    Why won't anyone think of the warlocks /cry.

Nah, just kidding, as an alliance warlock I'll think about their martyr next time I use Connection.
    "Well...I think you don't get the concept of World First. It's not Method, it's NOT an obscure asian guild whose name can't be pronounced by the regular folks, it's blizzard !

Yeah, cuz they had an internal test team, and they beat Garrosh. So by your standart, they are the true first."

Deleted
    Behold! I'm sure mighty Kralnor will come with his staff and ultimately teach us that his staff is a good one and how to use our abilities the right way

EDIT:
    Then I will be his favourite because my Warlock's Name pays homage to him!

Then in the future, we should get an awesome secret training area, like our alliance brothers have in stormwind, or we all move to the undercity
    Be feared, or be fuel

Don't report Kralnor ! He might get in trouble

Edit : Link for the Unworthy : http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kralnor
    Last edited by Shauni; 2013-10-08 at 10:56 AM.
    "Well...I think you don't get the concept of World First. It's not Method, it's NOT an obscure asian guild whose name can't be pronounced by the regular folks, it's blizzard !

Yeah, cuz they had an internal test team, and they beat Garrosh. So by your standart, they are the true first."