Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    With the emphasis on higher haste, does the 2pc become powerful enough where its worth it over off tier? I have access to all 5 pieces, but they all have crit on them. What do you think ak?

10+ Year Old Account
    You always wear 2pc. Always. Why wouldn't you?

Deleted
    What's wrong with crit?

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    You always wear 2pc. Always. Why wouldn't you?
    oh i was under the impression if you had HWF off pieces they were better.

I am currently using the mastery build and its doing good but i was wondering should i switch up later? 545 ilvl currently... and i have PBoI and KTT. BBoY is sitting in the bags though.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a 545 mage you're probably very well suited for high mastery.

As you gain more gear, particularly SoO normal gear and eventually heroic, I advise that you start to look towards the 14242 haste number, and get used to that. Then later on, in your 570s, you can make a choice based off how you play.

- - - Updated - - -

At what point in science do you throw your hands up in the air, kick the trash can, and go to the pub instead?

Wow. What's with that one guy with obscenely high crit rating and low mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    Wow. What's with that one guy with obscenely high crit rating and low mastery.
    By the looks of it, main spec fire with a HWF BBoY.

Grrr was just about to finish the quest to upgrade to legendary cloak then shutdown :<

Anyway, is the legendary cloak a sizeable dps increase for frost?

Love how the guy with rank 1 Immerseus and rank 1 Nazgrim couldn't break 350k on Sha or Malkorok. He's the ultimate example of being fed ranks by the guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Love how the guy with rank 1 Immerseus and rank 1 Nazgrim couldn't break 350k on Sha or Malkorok. He's the ultimate example of being fed ranks by the guild.
    Haha he is. Was an example of what the cloak can do though :P

Drjayfisto is a much better example:

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...false%24148008

Hello!

I have a question regarding trinket vs secondary stats for the haste & mastery mixed build. Right now I'm using the 14242 haste break point and have my mastery sitting at 18066 or ~76%. The trinkets I'm using are the 574 purified bindings of immerseus and the 561 black blood of y'shaarj. I have the 561 toxic totem which your guide says is bis for the build I'm using so I was wondering if you think I should drop about 2080 or 7ish % mastery to maintain the 14242 haste breakpoint and use the toxic totem or should I keep the higher mastery rating and stick with the BBoY?

Please forgive any weird formatting as I'm on my cell phone.

If you want to see my armory my character's name is Null and I'm from US-Kil'Jaeden.

Thanks in advance and please let me know if this is the wrong spot or you need more information.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not really what my guide says. My guide says to use BBoY in the mixture build *IF* you need it to hit 14242, which you clearly don't. If you want to use BBoY, you should probably go all-out haste, as the purpose of it is to make super-high DPET snapshots.

You'd be best off using KTT and drop the mastery.

Thanks for the response.

Deleted
    great guide Akraen!, im a fire mage, and im really contemplating going frost, Got no gear for it though, SO SAD.

Keep it up and i might even turn over to frost during WoD if RoP fucks off.

Deleted
    It will be done in Paint, you shall all bare witness to my amazing PAINT skills! give me 20 minutes.