Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The problem with this theory is that its too telegraphed. Blizzard never makes it that obvious.

The other issue is that Demon Hunters as a stand alone class makes no sense. Everything about them clashes with general game design (no armor, only wield warglaives, tend to be only elves, limited to only fighting one type of enemy, are despised by various factions, etc.).

Like I said, the best choice for the next class is a technology-based class loosely based on the WC3 Tinker hero.

In either case, in a little over a month, we'll have our answer.

More than likely, we're all wrong.
    Yea we all shooting in the dark and we most likely dead wrong as we really have no source to go from that leads to proof

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    Yea we all shooting in the dark and we most likely dead wrong as we really have no source to go from that leads to proof
    I don't think they'll spring another MoP already. It bit them hard when players felt Pandaria didn't fit in WoW.

So someone is right. Either Azshara or the Legion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I think Azshara expansion will be next. There's a lot of compelling evidence for a Legion expansion, but what wouldn't make sense is how a South Seas/Azshara expansion would follow up after that. In a Legion expansion, we're likely going to take the fight to their homeworld, it'd be kind of weird to be coming back after that to fight in the South Seas. I think it'd have to take place after.

I don't know if you're right or not but everything you are talking about sounded awesome xD

Deleted
    Just thought I'd post all the actual info and leaks for Burning Legion. It's a damn sight more to go on than an NPC with the same title as a fake Trademark and some stuff some guy said from something that no one cares about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    snip
    Woah, slow down there hotshot Since when is the Azhara expansion confirmed? Just because you like the concept doesnt mean blizzard is gonna make it the next expansion.

Besides its highly unlikely seeing as we just got an expansion set in a semi-tropical island that is located in the south seas. Now I dont got no crystal ball, but I assume blizzard being a corporation is gonna try and make money. That being said their aint no better way to make money then to set the new expansion in a location reminiscent of what was undoubtedly the most successful expansion in wow. Seriously if anyone who ever played at some point and quite doesnt come back for a burning legion/great dark/twisting nether expansion I dont think they will ever come back at all.

Blizzard needs a high caliber expansion such as a legion based expansion after the massive fuck up that was cata and mop. We can always explore the secrets of the south seas in later expansions when the subs have become more stabilized.

Quote Originally Posted by Deshow View Post
    Woah, slow down there hotshot Since when is the Azhara expansion confirmed? Just because you like the concept doesnt mean blizzard is gonna make it the next expansion.

Besides its highly unlikely seeing as we just got an expansion set in a semi-tropical island that is located in the south seas. Now I dont got no crystal ball, but I assume blizzard being a corporation is gonna try and make money. That being said their aint no better way to make money then to set the new expansion in a location reminiscent of what was undoubtedly the most successful expansion in wow. Seriously if anyone who ever played at some point and quite doesnt come back for a burning legion/great dark/twisting nether expansion I dont think they will ever come back at all.

Blizzard needs a high caliber expansion such as a legion based expansion after the massive fuck up that was cata and mop. We can always explore the secrets of the south seas in later expansions when the subs have become more stabilized.
    Blizzard will do what makes money that's true but I think there going back to darker wow than what we seen as of late which will be nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, a legion expansion doesn't automatically mean we're getting a DH class. We didn't get a DH class during TBC, and there were Demon Hunters all over that expansion.

Also the Legion is actually a bunch of aliens from other planets. They use a high level of technology and machinery, as evidenced by the enemies we fought in TBC. So even if the next expansion is Legion, there's a good chance we'd get a tech-based class.

A legion expansion is going to happen, but the very little build up in mop doesn't fit with the connected story that Blizzard has been aiming for so that each expansion doesn't feel on it's own. Not to mention that every time the legion has tried to come to Azeroth it has needed some sort of help in summoning them as it is mentioned in the lore that they are unable to just come here.

Ignoring "The Dark Below" as a name for expansion discussion, an expansion based on Azshara is extremely likely to be next. It would allow for a big bad to be trying to summon the legion in, could connect across the continents in terms of making potentially a large summoning portal in the maelstrom and us needing to go stop her. Would allow for non-orc and human races to shine as the conflict with her rests in others such as night elves and blood elves (potentially at least) and it would allow the Draenai to have story as, although it is not a legion focused expansion, the fact she's summoning them means they'd have some involvement to want to stop her.

I also believe there won't be any classes or races (although I could be wrong about all this) in the next one. Given there is no formula for what they will release, my guess is that the next expansion will look at moving the story forward with a great deal of lore, a lot of improvements to the graphics and fluidity of classes gameplay styles to allow for the legion expansion to really shine without letting this one falter.

For all I know I could be wrong, and likely I am, but with the legion expansion, the big one, the one that I would guess many people would love to have you'd want a really big prelude. You want to feel involved, like they are invading to destroy everything and like you are going to not only push back this army but ultimately destroy it. Not to mention that, if I know my lore right which is also possible I don't, Sargeras doesn't have a body and is just a floating soul. So there's also the possibility of Azshara looking to summon him back into the world to be together again.

Those are just my two cents and probably poorly written, hope it makes sense.