10+ Year Old Account

Isle rare drop question

hey all

so i am wondering, if i would do cross realm then be on a rare kill, where someone offers to trade an item for gold (since they can be traded for 2hrs with any1 that was on the kill) but since i am from different server i cant transfer gold Cross-server, would the trade then cancel when both press accept since the money dident go through, or would you still get the item?

You can't trade gold with other servers and I do believe that a recent hotfix has stopped many of the rare drops being traded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    You can't trade gold with other servers and I do believe that a recent hotfix has stopped many of the rare drops being traded.
    still not the question.. only burdens and the drake cant be traded anymore and i know you cant trade gold cross server so i am wondering if the item would go through even if the gold gave the some kind of error due to cross realm

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    still not the question.. only burdens and the drake cant be traded anymore and i know you cant trade gold cross server so i am wondering if the item would go through even if the gold gave the some kind of error due to cross realm
    Ah yeah sorry but since you can't trade most of the items anyway it is a bit of a moot point but I would imagine that if you could it would throw up an error that the trade could not be completed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Ah yeah sorry but since you can't trade most of the items anyway it is a bit of a moot point but I would imagine that if you could it would throw up an error that the trade could not be completed.
    not like i was gonna go around scameing people, but just was wondering if it could actully work xD

Deleted
    you cannot type in the gold into the trade window.. the other person would notice you did not enter gold and the trade would be pointless for that said person
    and as far as i know it were most of the useful rare items that got nerfed to being untradeable anyway.

edit: The following bind-on-pickup items are no longer able to be traded between players: Burden of Eternity, Reins of the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent, Cauterizing Core, Falling Flame, Golden Moss, Giant Purse of Timeless Coins, Ash-Covered Horn, and Elixir of Ancient Knowledge.