Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre80 View Post
    I'm from the US and support Blood Legion over Method however when you can back-up talking shit like Method can, then you have every right to. However, I also remember when Blood Legion got World First Grand Empress Shek'zeer, they didn't talk any shit. It's honestly typical of Europeans to not have any manners in my experiences with them.
    Interesting, Europeans feels the complete opposite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    If you pay attention in some of their videos

"Let's beat blood legion again, lol"

"Half the energy of blood legion!" on heroic garrosh phase

Riggnaros is a saint to remain civil with these smug assholes.
    go check a random video from BL and the new Garrosh kill from Method then ask your self who is the smug asshole

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre80 View Post
    I'm from the US and support Blood Legion over Method however when you can back-up talking shit like Method can, then you have every right to. However, I also remember when Blood Legion got World First Grand Empress Shek'zeer, they didn't talk any shit. It's honestly typical of Europeans to not have any manners in my experiences with them.
    An American, talking about how others don't have Manners?

Ha..hahahaha...AHAHAHAHAHHAA.

Stay Classy 'Murica.

Infracted; post constructively and don't nation-bash.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-10-07 at 07:52 AM.

The fact that anybody gives a shit about either of these guilds or World Firsters is probably the dumbest thing I've read on MMO-Champion. And that...is a hard thing to top.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    They got World First Grand Empress Shek'zeer
    "Basically never", thats 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    An American, talking about how others don't have Manners?

Ha..hahahaha...AHAHAHAHAHHAA.

Stay Classy 'Murica.
    Funny how this website has devolved to passive-aggressive racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood legion won 10 west firsts while method won 3 west firsts. Using numbers Blood legion looks better, but thats not how we judge it. Id say their skill levels are so close that its almost impossible to say who is better definitively. People in competition trash talk, its normal. Im sure they respect each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Blood legion won 10 west firsts while method won 3 west firsts. Using numbers Blood legion looks better, but thats not how we judge it. Id say their skill levels are so close that its almost impossible to say who is better definitively. People in competition trash talk, its normal. Im sure they respect each other.

Blood Legion gets world firsts because the US servers come up earlier than the EU servers so they have a head start. Literally no one cares about world first anything until the hard bosses which is where Method catches up and pulls ahead every. single. tier.

Blood Legion has been been raiding hardcore since Vanilla, they've never gotten a world first end boss besides Shekzeer if you count it.

Deleted
    Trash talk and not even in a offensive way, as long as it stays as they have done it up till now it's good.

THIS is what you guys decide to care about? Lol.

I'm willing to bet all world top guilds shit on each other. Who gives a shit? It's normal competitive chatter that you really shouldn't waste your time on. :\
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

http://i.imgur.com/AJAoaBN.jpg .. I'll just leave this here. ... Have fun

Deleted
    Can't handle the banter m8?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    It's normal competitive chatter that you really shouldn't waste your time on. :\
    Couldn't agree more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Blood Legion gets world firsts because the US servers come up earlier than the EU servers so they have a head start. Literally no one cares about world first anything until the hard bosses which is where Method catches up and pulls ahead every. single. tier.

Blood Legion has been been raiding hardcore since Vanilla, they've never gotten a world first end boss besides Shekzeer if you count it.

shekzeer is not even a finaltier boss..

so BL is worldfirst as long as EU servers are not up... we wait for the day BL gets a real WF.

trashtalk is normal. (+ they are capable of beating them again and again so what they were saying is just right)

tell me how nice a man can be who named his pets "bloodlegion" "worldfirst" "incoming" and had to rename them after EU servers went up?
    they are nr.2 and think they are the best... so funny...

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    so BL is worldfirst as long as EU servers are not up... we wait for the day BL gets a real WF.
    Maybe you aren't familiar with the circumstances around Heart of Fear and how there was no NA advantange. Go look it up and try again.

Method > Blood Legion. It's just a fact, and Rigg is just a jerk if you care to listen to his many vent rages. Who acts like that? A child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Competitors often talk shit about each other in all kinds of environments, whether it be work, sport or gaming, this is not surprising.
    The hypocrisy is cute, though. If people see/hear Blood Legion talking shit about Method for any reason, you'll see legions of fanboys coming out of the woodwork to bash Blood Legion/defend Method.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Heard the comments in the video, nothing of serious note.
    yea if you think those were serious jabs at another guild, you should hear us talk about avast.

jkjk i only kid :P
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    They'll probably start getting those ones method breaks down - if it ever does. (Much like Method started to get those when other guilds broke down)

Why do people care?

what is raiding, a professional sport? do some of you have jerseys with their names hung on your wall and know the name of every player in their roster or some shit? because that is pretty creepy unless you work for curse or something, and even then is pretty out there