World first 25m HC Garrosh Hellscream video by Method!

Yay! I've been waiting for this. Thanks.

I like the amount of trash talk during every first kill of method. It's not like it's a heroic boss or anything! :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    I like the amount of trash talk during every first kill of method. It's not like it's a heroic boss or anything! :P
    ^so much this

Worlds first? Not sure...

Didnt an asian guild down Garrosh 25m HC? and please don't come up with they had higher ilvl...Worlds first is Worlds first and not Worlds first excluding the Asian side.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbzow View Post

Didnt an asian guild down Garrosh 25m HC? and please don't come up with they had higher ilvl...Worlds first is Worlds first and not Worlds first excluding the Asian side.
    The West has been taking credit for things previously done in Asia for thousands of years. Why should WoW be any different?

Deleted

No, Method killed garrosh 25m hc world first, a chinese guild killed the 10man hc version first though.

25 man Asian guild killed Garrosh on 10 man first
    Then Method killed it on 25 man
    Then Stars killed it on 25 man (Asian Guild)
    Then Style killed it on 25 man (Asian Guild)
    Then Blood Legion
    Then Paragon on 10 man
    Then Exorsus

Nice to know that this is already turning in to the world first thread of arguing.

Great video, glad they released it. Love how they are always so chill and just bicker with each other in their videos.
    twitch.tv/algekevin - 10m Warlock, with feral/monk alts!

Quote Originally Posted by pedrombom View Post
    No, Method killed garrosh 25m hc world first, a chinese guild killed the 10man hc version first though.
    Oh sorry about that then, my mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Algekevin View Post
    Nice to know that this is already turning in to the world first thread of arguing.

Great video, glad they released it. Love how they are always so chill and just bicker with each other in their videos.
    Well I was wrong about this, but if I wasn't I wouldn't be wrong either. Was just trying to make a point about something that I now know that I was wrong about.

But let's forget about it.
    Last edited by Abbzow; 2013-10-06 at 05:51 PM.

Awesome video. Thanks for the link.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shame they skipped the scene out for the last phase, I'd have liked to have seen it.

When it's not a level playing field it does not fucking count. Do you see Asian guilds on the wowprogress or guildox.com ranks? No you don't because their raid system is a completely separate system. It's utterly idiotic to call them the same race.
    shoo

Quote Originally Posted by Sleivert View Post
    Hate to break this to you man, but this isn't technically world first. Asia got world first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aabay123 View Post
    Hate to break this to you man, but this isn't technically world first. Asia got world first.
    Don't make this into a 10vs25 thread.

It clearly states in the title that it's the first 25man kill.

Wow.

That's a truly awful video. If you're putting yourself on the podium then you need to come up with better kill videos than that. Never watched a Method kill video before so I don't know if they're all like this?

Some of those UIs are dreadful.

Baffled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah hold up...

The Asian servers in China and Korea are in another different category. They have two separate raid lockouts per week. You can do both 10 man and 25 man. The people who got the Asian First kill of Roic Garrosh had item levels close to 575+, Method has people floating in the mid to high 560's.

The Asian guilds can't be called into the world first race because they have an entirely different system for raid lockouts than we do in the west. You want it to be fair? Either give the west separate raid lockouts with 10 and 25 man or give the single raid lockout limit to the Asian servers.

We can argue all we want about who got the true "first kill". Thing is that people will add as many filters and qualifiers to their kills so that it can stand out.

Method got the world first 25 man kill in Europe. Blood Legion got the World first 25 man kill in the USA. I've seen hundreds of guilds call themselves the top guild on the server......and then add a crap ton of really odd criteria.

"Join our guild! We are the Top 4 raid night a week guild on the server!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kagecamia View Post
    Method got the world first 25 man kill in Europe. Blood Legion got the World first 25 man kill in the USA.
    No, they got the world first 25 man and US first kills respectively. "World first in the USA" does not make sense.

Grats to Method, would have liked to see what Garrosh says at the end but oh well. Does it show the same cutscene as on normal? It would be weird, seeing as you get to stay in Stormwind Harbor after he's dead instead of being ported back to Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly the bickering in here. Just congratulate them on something you haven't done yet and move on.

Ending off on Trekkie bubbling was hilarious. Paladins ftw!
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a WF thread. Post links to videos and discuss kill here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-First-Thread