Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Method is always talking shit about Blood Legion..

If you pay attention in some of their videos

"Let's beat blood legion again, lol"

"Half the energy of blood legion!" on heroic garrosh phase

Riggnaros is a saint to remain civil with these smug assholes.

Except when you watch a BL kill video and listen to the vent chatter your realized Riggnaros is a worthless faggot. So good.

Deleted
    Competitors often talk shit about each other in all kinds of environments, whether it be work, sport or gaming, this is not surprising.

That's not really that bad. Somewhat uncool, at the very most.

Its a competition. Riggnaros had his pets called:

Blood _ Legion _ World First

during like the first 3 days of progress when the fight was even. When Method pulled a head he renamed them to default names. What a cunt eh? No. Its a competition, like i said; they're competing. When you lose, you're pissed. When you win, you brag. Unless you're some shaolin monk living in a temple being taught to not have any pride or bitterness then you've probably done both of these things in the past.

It's just trashtalking, who cares I'm sure BL do the same

It's a good thing somebody made a thread to complain about people making jokes, because jokes are literally hitler.

Those guilds have a lot of respect for each other, this thread is going nowhere and should be locked.

everyone trashes everyone in sports c'est la vie
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    I still feel bad for BL, they were doing great, then Method logged on and went "NOPE".
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    They are all nerds at the end of the day

Method lost the WORLD first race though, not sure why they are so smug about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspectsftw View Post
    It's just trashtalking, who cares I'm sure BL do the same
    I've seen members of both guilds calling world 5-10 guilds pure trash and casual on stream. Who cares tbh, everyone has an opinion. I can't believe we put so much attention onto the opinion of mildly famous people or any famous people at all. I could say right now that i hate Envy or something and no one would care, if someone in BL said it they'd get massive hate from an entire community. Pretty fucking dumb all in all.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    If you pay attention in some of their videos

"Let's beat blood legion again, lol"

"Half the energy of blood legion!" on heroic garrosh phase

Riggnaros is a saint to remain civil with these smug assholes.

"Lets beat Blood Legion again, lol" - You are upset that they want to be the best, again?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure there are people in both guilds that get downright mental when they talk about the other guild. It's up to raid or guild leaders if they want to stop that kind of talk or not. If they allow it then they agree with it or think that aligning their hatred against the enemy is beneficial to success. Either way, I've personally seem Method members to be on the more aggressive side of that fence more than once and more than Blood Legion members. Also, whoever said Riggnaros is "worthless" needs to check how far Blood Legion has come since he joined their team. I have a lot of respect for the integrity and team work it takes to be that high in the rankings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of Method are actually really cool people & same with Blood Legion each have there bad apples aswell. but Method has this one bad apple that is always shotting his mouth off & making my blood boil i think thats who you hear say those remarks.

I'm not aloud to name names as it is against forum rules, but most people know who I am talking about in Method. But Method has alot of cool & respectful people in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Riggnaros. Civil. hahaha

No.
    Look! Words!

What a stupid thread.

Lock pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    BL always chokes at the end of the race. I would be laughing at them if I was in method as well.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    I'm sure there are people in both guilds that get downright mental when they talk about the other guild. It's up to raid or guild leaders if they want to stop that kind of talk or not. If they allow it then they agree with it or think that aligning their hatred against the enemy is beneficial to success. Either way, I've personally seem Method members to be on the more aggressive side of that fence more than once and more than Blood Legion members. Also, whoever said Riggnaros is "worthless" needs to check how far Blood Legion has come since he joined their team. I have a lot of respect for the integrity and team work it takes to be that high in the rankings.
    Well WoW Herioc Raiding is the reel deal, the amount of hours, commitment & drive + energy to do what Method & Blood Legion do is amazing. I'm pretty sure those 2 guilds could destroy any other top raiding guild in any other MMO. when I mean destroy I mean those 2 guilds litterally finish the raid before the top guild of that game even gets half way.

Having another guild as a rival is healthy and makes you guys play harder. All major sports teams have rivals and talk smack, it's normal. Just calm down there fanboys lol.