Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Both guilds say crap about eachother. You either can look at it as friendly competitive banter, or look at it as officers aren't concerned with PR or the way their guildies and guild will be perceived when they speak like that.

Either way who cares. For the most part, world firsts lost their prestige years ago.

Why is this even relevant? I mean seriously, a pissing match between 2 guilds is all it is. Let them talk shit, I'm not going to lose any sleep. Now I can forget the 30 seconds of life I wasted responding to this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of these people are losers in real life, so who cares if they want to be hot shots in WoW?
    If the best thing they have going is the race for world first boss kill in warcraft, then maybe it's safer to just let them be.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    If you pay attention in some of their videos

"Let's beat blood legion again, lol"

"Half the energy of blood legion!" on heroic garrosh phase

Riggnaros is a saint to remain civil with these smug assholes.
    In a "competitive" environment people talk shit about others. Lebron and Wade trash talking Nowitzki in the finals a few years back is a good example. It's nothing new and something that will never change. People somehow feel better about themselves when doing it.

Speaking of bragging and pride, Sha of Pride should've had a custom voice line that it'd would only say as long as Garrosh heroic is never killed yet: "You'll be first to kill Garrosh in the world."

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    They'll probably start getting those ones method breaks down - if it ever does. (Much like Method started to get those when other guilds broke down)
    Shots fired!

But yeah who cares, if anything it adds something to the competition. I miss the rivalries we had in the oceanic 25m scene but its basically dead now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    If you pay attention in some of their videos

"Let's beat blood legion again, lol"

"Half the energy of blood legion!" on heroic garrosh phase

Riggnaros is a saint to remain civil with these smug assholes.
    Well what drives you to do better at something? And you can tell from all the giggling that it's really facetious anyway, they don't REALLY have a psychotic thirst for dragging down Blood Legion, they see them as their main competitors, and that's a good thing. Whether they're joking about it or truly need a kick up the ass to remain focused.

My team constantly uses our main rival to drive us further in the small amount of raid time we have now and we actually tend to buckle down and focus a bit more if we remember that our guilds reputation on the server is at stake here. For them it's in the world.

The best guilds attract the best players after all.

They're....also slightly immature, but then it's a sausage fest in there anyway, I think method have max, 2-3 women. Boys kinda tend to get like that when they're in competition mode unless like BL you've got one alpha psycho screamer who's talking enough for everyone in the chat... So likely their trash talking is relegated to whispers or private channels. But trust me it goes on there too.

Just chillax a bit, it's all in fun. No one seriously 'hates' anyone here, this is bit fanboyish on your part...
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

What is see is "RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE, World first kill Garrosh".
    And all I think is, but Garrosh never actually died?
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    Funny how this website has devolved to passive-aggressive racism.
    Did you just imply American was a Race.

Stay classy American education system.

'MURICA!

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Did you just imply American was a Race.

Stay classy American education system.

'MURICA!
    Yet you have Captain AMERICA as your avatar... all of my wat.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmash View Post
    Yet you have Captain AMERICA as your avatar... all of my wat.
    Cap'n 'Murica gives no shits about your implications.

'MURICA!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of very competitive people are not particularly nice.

Not sure what else there is to say.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    They are all nerds at the end of the day

Method lost the WORLD first race though, not sure why they are so smug about it.
    they didn't lose world first 25

Please make sure you boycott every sports event in the future, as you obviously don't like how competitive people behave.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    After watching streams today of both of them I know I'd prefer to be on the Method team than Blood Legion.

They were more relaxed, more professional, heard a lot of joking but pretty much no cursing at each other, the raid leader wasn't micro-managing everyone and no one seemed to be treated like an idiot.

BL, it was nothing but bitching and a hostile environment. Maybe that works for some of you, but for me I prefer things remain calm and everyone just knows how to do their job. I don't want to have to tune out a jackass to get the raid done and I don't like someone that seems to be enthralled with his position and cult of personality.
    Thanks funny cause, no one in BL has streamed in over a few months except affiniti, one person AND none of them stream mumble so, that's kinda impossible for you to hear.

I love the fake story though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing thread.