The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Nostalgia - I miss Uldaur :(

I decided to clear Uldaur to get some transmog stuff and just memories flew to my god dam brain anyway I have not seen a perfect raid compared the enviorment within Uldaur along with lore. I mean really look Algalon's room that's fucking amazing

Algalon's Room

http://i.imgur.com/P1H6Oqt.jpg
    ( Oh and he turns that room into space! )

Oh and just for this sake entering mimiron

http://i.imgur.com/rK4Jo0V.jpg

It is my opinion anyway so my question is very simple I guess what raid in your eyes or opinion rather looks one of the very best you've ever seen?

Deleted
    I didn't play yet when Ulduar was up to date, but I've cleared it a lot of times for Mims Head. It's a really awesome place indeed. The first raid I've played was ICC, which is imo still the best raid so far, lorewise and by the environment.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Best raid.

I dont even play anymore yet I still miss the good times I had raiding that place
    Cool bosses, cool lore, cool activated hard-modes and amazing environment and architecture.

Only bad memory I have is from Mimiron HM as I just somehow utterly failed at that boss Soulstone, Combat Ress and Ankh all used one me during the first kill :P Was kinda hilarious.

Ulduar was something. To be honest I was not that excited about fighting giant robots and tanks. But the way to raid evolves makes it very interesting. It reminded me of the AQ raid.

Personally I was more taken with Naxxramas, mainly because I remember how much it took me to get there in Vanilla. That plus I got to experience it as a DK (the class I've wanted to play since I finished the Frozen Throne before WoW was released).

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same here, I've played since early TBC, and the only time I ever raided was during Ulduar, I'd love to raid again but my expectations are high lol, and It was just as much the guild I was in, as the raid, I think that made it awesome for me.

I liked Uld.. But as for loving it... Ill be right... Raiding is raiding. THis may sound stupid but yeah
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

You missed it so much you even misspelled it. When I did it I hated it. But the mechanics, the overal music and hardmodes were awesome.

At the time I didn't like the "gnomeregan" feeling. While looking back it has nothing to do with gnomeregan.

Looking back I loved it. Wish they continued making raids that way. To hell with heroic. Oh well.

Firefighter was the most awesome imo and 0 lights.