[MW]A useful macro for Zen Sphere

I know most of the mistweavers don't use this talent. I use it neither. However, I still made a macro to let it easier to use when need.

This macro should very suitable for FistWeaver and LightningWeaver, because most of the time their target is Boss.

The first time use this macro, Zen Sphere is cast on Target's target. Most of the time, it's MT. If no target available, it casts on yourself.
    The second time use this macro, it casts on yourself.
    At any time, this macro supports mouse over operation. So you can point to a member and cast Zen Sphere on him.

With this macro, you can always use Zen Sphere without worrying it re-cast on same people. And most of the Zen Sphere can explode on time.

Code:
    /castsequence [@mouseover,help][@targettarget,help][]Zen Sphere, [@mouseover,help][@player]Zen Sphere

10+ Year Old Account
    i dunno, cast sequence macros aren't really my favorite method for dealing with this issue.

as a healer, i use vuhdo, so when i am spec'd into ZS i just use vuhdo to apply ZS, and the raid-frame shows a big-ass HoT icon so i know who has the ZS HoT.
    I also use weak auras to trak ZS cooldown, number of targets affected and duration of remaining HoTs

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Then you should always track the status of the ZS, which is an overhead for FW/LW. This macro allows you cast ZS every time it's cooldown, without losing any control. You can still mouseover/select a member and cast ZS on him.

Deleted
    Any chance you could make this [@focus] for the first cast then [@player], so it alternates?

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    i dunno, cast sequence macros aren't really my favorite method for dealing with this issue.

as a healer, i use vuhdo, so when i am spec'd into ZS i just use vuhdo to apply ZS, and the raid-frame shows a big-ass HoT icon so i know who has the ZS HoT.
    I also use weak auras to trak ZS cooldown, number of targets affected and duration of remaining HoTs
    any chance you could share that weak aura string?