Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hegemonia View Post
    I can't believe there is someone else who always prefers to kill FOTM classes first! I always go after this season's FOTM for the same reason - I want to punish them into going back to non-retarded classes! :P

Kudos!
    Its one of the few things left with the game that we still find very rewarding. The best thing is when you can see that it works.
    Willl probably keep doing this till the day i quit wow!

10+ Year Old Account
    So I suppose that having a skanky transmog (i.e. Black Mageweave) on a female character would make you more targetted?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

When mogging first came out, I remember people complaining about it because in BGs people were wearing last season gear, or a complete pve set or appeared to be..... I wound so many people up on this forums by saying, "So you complain because you thought you were targeting weaker players than yourself, and ended up getting killed?" good good times and reactions

My Warrior wears CM gear. It's like spam /yelling "COME AT ME BRO". Also everyone insta targets warriors now because OP arms..... even if I play fury >.>

Probably has something to do with that you stand out from the group.

If you can make out someone's transmog, your camera is zoomed in too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    If you can make out someone's transmog, your camera is zoomed in too far.
    Not really, some colors are easy to recognize.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by guybrush88 View Post
    Think I'll stick with something that doesn't stand out in future!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Probably has something to do with that you stand out from the group.
    Thats a brilliant conclusion. I think you nailed it!

I get targeted as a mist weaver but i just laugh since I'm unkillable!

-Hey, Blizzard, how about an option to hide shoulderpads as well, in addition to hiding helms and cloaks ?
    -No, we don't want players to be confused in pvp about the opponents' gear
    -But now you introduced transmogrification, so it doesn't really matter anymore how the gear looks
    -Derp
    -Blizzard ?
    -Derp
    Last edited by Molestron; 2013-10-30 at 11:06 PM.

This is what you do, wait until you are full conquest geared then transmog it to level 85 PVP gear or profession made PVP blue gear. You will get targeted a lot by those thinking you are weak sauce and when they do they will end up re-spawning wondering what the heck just happened!

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    So I suppose that having a skanky transmog (i.e. Black Mageweave) on a female character would make you more targetted?
    It's the "+10 to be hit on" stat.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

My female nelf hunter's mog is full Ornate set except legs which are from the Impenetrable set, it's a pretty hot mog which I use because I'm a heterosexual male who likes to look at something attractive on the screen and does not identify with his character.

I don't find I'm being targetted more and even if it was true, I wouldn't really give a crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    My female nelf hunter's mog is full Ornate set except legs which are from the Impenetrable set, it's a pretty hot mog which I use because I'm a heterosexual male who likes to look at something attractive on the screen and does not identify with his character.

I don't find I'm being targetted more and even if it was true, I wouldn't really give a crap.
    ...lol..

Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Thats because you are a warrior. I always go for a kill on the warrior. Me and my mates does this in world pvp, battlegrounds and arenas.
    Pushing back as many fotm-rerollers as possible. I bet thats what you are experiencing most of the time
    I did the same thing on my feral and ele last patch and continue to do so on my warrior and mage this patch /trollface

but on a serious note i really do this, always did bg's on my rogue and the fotm rollers are usually free kills due to lack of xp!
    also it is indeed rewarding knowing they'll likely give up with their quest and try another class the following game

Quote Originally Posted by Rotalumus View Post
    I did the same thing on my feral and ele last patch and continue to do so on my warrior and mage this patch /trollface

but on a serious note i really do this, always did bg's on my rogue and the fotm rollers are usually free kills due to lack of xp!
    also it is indeed rewarding knowing they'll likely give up with their quest and try another class the following game
    Yep, targetting classes that are strong in pvp is one of my favorite things. I'm thinking that if I keep the bastard distracted with me, he can't faceroll weaker classes. Ofcourse this implies that one must be a good player and comfortable with his class otherwise you shouldn't be out looking for fotm-ers to punch.