Low level BoA weapon enchant..which one? DPS/Tank

Hello all.

I have just got back to WoW after another 6 months break and found out you can now do higher level weapon enchants, or enchants in general, on gear and that it now scales to your level.

Now I havn't managed to find much info regarding this and how it works but I am assuming it's going to work like the BoA's themselves work (every level the enchant gives more of it's full potential starting at level 1 and going up to 85, the BoA's level 'limit'). Now for a caster I know it's easy as hell to pick power torrent, windsong or what have you, but for a warrior I'm at a bit of a loss. For DPS I am assuming just to take the level 90 epic enchants as the best (money not an issue) or the windsong (but unsure how mastery procs would work out...wasted proc or does it remove mastery as a procable thing below level 80?) or maybe just the raw damage proc of elemental force? Or even is it better to go for a Cata enchant?

Now as I'm leveling mainly as a tank (group it all up, aoe it down and LFG's) and have the BoA DPS axe and tanking sword both with crusader I'm looking at using soemthing that's better in the longer run.

What have you all used and which is best for both DPSing and tanking as you level. Your insights and experience with this would be greatly appreciated as there may be some tricks and tips I have not found out so far.

Thanks.

Deleted
    Crusader is pretty sweet at low levels.

Afaik, Landslide is the best melee enchant for Heirlooms. It scales better than Dancing Steel for some weird reason.

Deleted
    I like to put Windsong on my heirloom weapons. The mastery doesn't proc below level 80 so that's a non issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't Landslide have an item level requirement?
    Warlock (SL main)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    Doesn't Landslide have an item level requirement?
    No enchant does anymore. They all scale with your lvl untill you hit the cap on that enchant

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that's great! I didn't know. Thanks.
    Warlock (SL main)

Dancing steel or windsong, for most classes...

Mongoose just because it looks sweet and enchants don't really matter when leveling.

Or Elemental Force because I feel uptime buffs are wasted and the damage proc is better since mobs die so fast.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Deleted
    I'd go with Elemental Force. It is just broken at start (it deals 100 damage at level 1 and can proc off almost anything!). True, it does become mediocre later on, but who cares? By that time you'll have a ton of spells at your disposal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use colossus, absorbs a large amount at low levels and procs very frequently.
    On my paladin it was absorbing around 60-80% of my hp between 1-10 and 50-70% of my hp between 10-20.
    So its pretty sweet for leveling seeing as you'll never need to rest between mobs.