Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Musca View Post
    I thought of that. But 80 multi-shot hits kinda sounds... y'know, like too much if you're not DPSing adds, and too few if you are ? Plus, I'm using barrage,

Regardless, I think based on there only being a single Serpent Sting rolling on the one wolf at the start of the fight, Tharsa needs to multi-shot more.
    --Musca, you are right about the Multi-shot usage as a whole, specially about the wolfs at the start.

**To clarify on my earlier post, as I was halfway thru shutting down my brain to go to sleep( derp ).**

When looking at logs its best to look at all events that happened and not just focus on the person being checked. Strats, people dying, and other random factors would be a reason why a log looks 'good or bad'.

My raid team(10m) Strat on Shamans is to (3) Tank; (2) Heal. After the Wolfs die, (2) of the Tanks pull Haromm into Garrashs room. (1) Healer + All DPS with the exception of me go in. The (1) Tank on Kardris pulls him to the entrance of Org. The outside team consist of Pally Tank + Disc Priest + Hunter. My primary goal is to make sure the slimes die, and not so much as maximize my DPS on boss. The inside team gets the fun of Nuking down the boss .

From the looks of their Logs, there Strat is completely different where both bosses are tanked outside(maybe close together). In this case, both tanks are 'cleaving' the adds as they spawn, and their OP ChainLightning is nuking down the adds.

- If their Strat didn't involve the Hunter purely focusing adds I can understand the low Multi-Shot usage during that section of the fight.
    - Now, it would still be beneficial if the Hunter spec'd into Barrage; As Barrage (30sec CD) lines up perfectly with the slime spawns. Also could of used Binding Shot / Ice Trap to snare/stun the adds and help grouping them up.

Screenshot of her Multi-Shot usage:

Screenshot of her raids damage to Foul Slime:

Screenshot of my raids damage to Foul Slime:

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you all SO much for all your responces! I don't really understand alot of the stuff that makes someone a good raider, but this has tought me alot!
    After all your efforts I feel kinda bad for saying this, but I was completely slacking on Shamans. I can't seem to get used to the fight, and indeed I am horrible at multi target fights. I often just forget to change my talents for them and just can't get comfortable with a rotation. And so I just don't try that hard. Wich I should...and I think with all your suggestions it'll be a lot easier next time.
    I've also gotten some weakaura's to keep track of some stuff.
    I just have one question that I can't figure out. It used to be that Explosive Shot gave a short DoT. I know they changed that somewhat but I still see a short DoT on my target. Back then you had to wait for a bit between Explosive Shots to not waste the DoT. Is that still the case or is the DoT is leaves now trivial?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharsa View Post
    Thank you all SO much for all your responces! I don't really understand alot of the stuff that makes someone a good raider, but this has tought me alot!
    After all your efforts I feel kinda bad for saying this, but I was completely slacking on Shamans. I can't seem to get used to the fight, and indeed I am horrible at multi target fights. I often just forget to change my talents for them and just can't get comfortable with a rotation. And so I just don't try that hard. Wich I should...and I think with all your suggestions it'll be a lot easier next time.
    I've also gotten some weakaura's to keep track of some stuff.
    I just have one question that I can't figure out. It used to be that Explosive Shot gave a short DoT. I know they changed that somewhat but I still see a short DoT on my target. Back then you had to wait for a bit between Explosive Shots to not waste the DoT. Is that still the case or is the DoT is leaves now trivial?
    It still leaves a short dot, but you could spam 100 explosive shots and none of the ticks would be wasted, so during Lock and Load you can shoot them back to back without worrying about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    It still leaves a short dot, but you could spam 100 explosive shots and none of the ticks would be wasted, so during Lock and Load you can shoot them back to back without worrying about anything.
    It was changed so that it adds whatever was left on the previous dots tick, to the next explosive shots dot. So yes, spam away!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet thanks! That should help alot couse I still just had it in my system to go ES-AS-ES:P