Which addon to put player and boss health frames by bottom action bar?

I've seen in a lot of uis and kill videos people with the player hp and target hp near the bottom of the screen just above the action bar, can anyone please tell me the name of the addon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you link a screenshot of one of the vids just to show exactly what you mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jQYObKTIG8

Like Treckie has. The player and target hp frames.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most player frame addons allow you to move them to where you want/

Xperl, Shadowed Unit Frames etc

In that video, it looks like Shadowed to me.

Sorted. Cheers Rixis

if you don't want to build the UI from scratch, "tukui" is a good "all in one" interface modification. which has the frames layed out that way, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's also worth noting that you can now move your player and target unit frames in the base UI, without addons. Just right-click the frame you want to move and there's an option to unlock it for moving. Once you're done, you can re-lock it. Of course, you won't be able to customize their look or function, the way you can with addons, but if all you want to do is move them, you don't need an addon.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    It's also worth noting that you can now move your player and target unit frames in the base UI, without addons. Just right-click the frame you want to move and there's an option to unlock it for moving. Once you're done, you can re-lock it. Of course, you won't be able to customize their look or function, the way you can with addons, but if all you want to do is move them, you don't need an addon.
    This. Blizzard added this functionality in Cataclysm.

You can also use Move Anything or a unit frame mod. My recommendation would be Xperl for the ease of configuration. If you are more inclined, Pitbull and EvlUI/TukUI are extremely versatile. (I personally use ElvUI but turn off half of the modules.)