Deleted

Proving Grounds Endless 30 waves

Hello everyone )

I'm presenting you my vid for Proving Grounds Damage 30 endless waves. It worth watching IMO and i'll really appreciate if you provide some feedback etc . )

eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8343704648

Best Wishes

/Selamore

10+ Year Old Account
    Was like cool! Then seen it was a hunter and didn't even bother looking. Just not impressed how far a hunter gets. You can pretty much negate the monkey with all the damage you can do on the run.

I should also add, that Im not taking anything away from you and I hope you can keep beating your personal best.
    Last edited by Stevecow; 2013-10-07 at 06:20 PM.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    Was like cool! Then seen it was a hunter and didn't even bother looking. Just not impressed how far a hunter gets. You can pretty much negate the monkey with all the damage you can do on the run.
    Yeah, because wowprogress clearly shows that hunters are top 10 on the ladder.

If you have ANY problem with the monkey with ANY class then well, I wish you luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Yeah, because wowprogress clearly shows that hunters are top 10 on the ladder.

If you have ANY problem with the monkey with ANY class then well, I wish you luck.
    It's not about hunters being top 10. It's about hunters overall having an easier time with PG then say, priest, druids, rogues, paladins and shamans. We all know mage and DK's are dominating but we aren't suppose to compare other classes in proving grounds. With that said, look at the amount of hunters with high scores for hunters. Even the top 100 have a 4396 score. Hunters with high scores are not impressive in proving grounds. Just my opinion though, you are free to have your own.
    Last edited by Stevecow; 2013-10-07 at 04:51 PM.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    It's not about hunters being top 10. It's about hunters overall having an easier time with PG then say, priest, druids, rogues, paladins and shamans. We all know mage and DK's are dominating but we aren't suppose to compare other classes in proving grounds. With that said, look at the amount of hunters with high scores for hunters. Even the top 100 have a 4396 score. Hunters with high scores are not impressive in proving grounds. Just my opinion though, you are free to have your own.
    In fact you have a point, as a hunter its quite easy. Still hunters are supposed to be nerfed but i'm observing the opposite. Without readiness pvp hurts abit but its not big deal imo. In fact Waves 22+ are first attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by Selamore View Post
    In fact you have a point, as a hunter its quite easy. Still hunters are supposed to be nerfed but i'm observing the opposite. Without readiness pvp hurts abit but its not big deal imo. In fact Waves 22+ are first attempts.
    ???? All specs got buffed damage-wise this pack I thought
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    ???? All specs got buffed damage-wise this pack I thought
    Yes ofc, almost all the basic damage abilities. I didnt express myself good enough. The hunters community were whining alot when patch notes were revealed firstly. We were expecting quite big dps losses untill some ongoing fixes on ptr like dmg increases and so on, then things went smooth for hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can post all of your videos about various aspects of WoW, into this thread: [link]