Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is Lothomar STUPID?

Just wondering were on galakras and we are tanking adds in flamestrike but, Holy Shit. To me it's fairy simple once u get the prioritys down.

Has anyone else had probs with NPC's on this fight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who's Lothomar?

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you on about?

10+ Year Old Account
    i think he means that belf guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

I don't really get what your issue is. The NPCs have functioned fine for me.

your tanking the ads in the flamestrike. because your tanking the ads in the flamestrike you claim lorthemar to be stupid. while lorthemar doesnt even cast the flamestrike.

i dont realy get what your trying to ask or explain here sir

Appearantly he has some issue with Lorthamar (who is a mele-attacker npc) doing odd things. Maybe like running off and getting his ass handed to him by something no one else is actively tanking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless OP decides to be more specific, I'm guessing you're doing fine on the adds, but wiping because NPCs like Lor'themar are dying. Are you stopping the Bonecrushers from using Fracture on them?

yeah, i think we need more information, How is he stupid?
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

i think hes not stunning the add that does % based damage to the NPCs
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    i think hes not stunning the add that does % based damage to the NPCs
    Yeah my guess is that basically they are tanking right next to all the NPC's, that they aren't seeing the bonecrushers head to them and cast Fracture which does 10% of their HP a hit or something around there

Anyone figure out how to make them attack galakras?

Yes, Lorthemar/Varian and the other NPC's like to run off and take as much damage as possible. All you can efficiently do is stun/grip/kill the bonecrushers.
    Stay salty my friends.

Deleted
    If Lorthemar is stupid.. which NPC is clever than?

They follow set rules, which are made up by Blizzard, how stupid to behave like an NPC if u r an NPC <.<

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really dont get what the OP is talking about. Is Lorthemar just dying because people are ignoring bonecrushers and letting Lorthemar die ? That wouldn't make Lorthemar stupid...it would make a few other people stupid though.

its not just you.the npcs are retarded in Galakras 10m. heres why. Even if u stun bonecrushers every time the npcs still tend to get cleaved or damaged somehow by the adds. We've had bugs where varian would be at full hp then Galakras would be shot down by the cannons and Varian dies for no reason. The npcs charge into the adds going full retard mode.

anyway and the fight is buggy as hell. I've written a few tickets and blizz seems to be aware of the issue and is supposably working on it.

it'd be better if the npcs didnt even bother attacking at all.
    Last edited by announced; 2013-10-07 at 08:18 AM.

When you tank them in the flamestrike, sometimes the Bonecrusher's target Lor'themar at point blank with Fracture. You should be able to see them doing it and instantly stun/knock them back, and he won't take any damage.

I feel you OP, the guy with a bow should attack from range. he is a melee hunter and he always runs right into the mobs like a knob.

If lorthemar/varian dies it's never from cleaves or random AoEs, those don't do enough to them. It's always fracture, whether it gets them low enough to be killed by said things or outright kills them.

Anyone figure out how to make them attack galakras?
    Tank them close to the sentry robots. If they attack, the rest of the npcs will as well.

Deleted
    I've never had these issues you and some others allude to. Both in guild attempts and with a pug, there's been a direct observably causalty between uninterrupted fractures and dead/low friendlies. Every time it's handled properly, the damage they do take from standing in bad AoE is negligible at worst and splash healed back without notice at best. Remember: most avoidable damage on that fight except for fracture is tuned to kill players who stand in them without popping damage reductions, but the friendly NPCs have over 100 times as much health as us. They can survive that without a scratch. One single full fracture, however, will nearly murder them.