Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    WoW should have an ingame lorebook. With tabs for mounts/pet/collectables/tabards/titles/heirlooms...
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Lead Encounter Designer thinks SoO is melee friendly, we are doomed.
    Clearly hasn't played the encounters as melee

10+ Year Old Account
    When i heard: "European players are slightly more hardcore raiders than the rest of the world".

i /flexed all day long x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Clearly hasn't played the encounters as melee
    I'm wondering why would they make such a comment in the first place =/

Because they say they play their own game but clearly do not. Perhaps LFR? I unsubbed. I'm not going to slog through their shitty legendary quest line doing umpteen LFRs with people I don't know so I could play a ranged with my guild. They need to rethink their raiding model and the way they let GC control aspects of the game. He clearly hasn't done anything right since WOTLK aside from minor QOL changes.

and the way they let GC control aspects of the game.
    Do you really think GC is in charge of some type of dictatorship when it comes to designing wow?

Deleted
    Melee friendly?

ahhhh...I get it now...of course. Big salaries = High quality weed(Flying pink elephants quality)

Well they said that on 5.4 stationary encounters melee damage should be higher than ranged.This is supposed to be happening now.I dont like the 2% delta discussion so Im just gona say I find myself....sceptic about this statement.

They only reason I didnt reroll range this xpac (aside from the above mentioned lazyness to do the legendary chain again) is that I truly know that GC hates me and the very second I reroll ranged is the second they finally find a solution

In the deep ...we all know this would happen. lol

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Lead Encounter Designer thinks SoO is melee friendly, we are doomed.
    You just now realized? I realized back in DS.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You just now realized? I realized back in DS.
    Realized? No, CONFIRMED is the word you're looking for. Before we were just assuming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    WoW should have an ingame lorebook. With tabs for mounts/pet/collectables/tabards/titles/heirlooms...
    Honestly they've got a perfect chance to nail the alt problem with this by implementing something like ToR's legacy system, and adding vendors to sell unlocked heirlooms, for free, to any character on your account.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly they've got a perfect chance to nail the alt problem with this by implementing something like ToR's legacy system, and adding vendors to sell unlocked heirlooms, for free, to any character on your account.
    Well, at least it's not like they said "We're not going to do anything at all." We know the next expansion has those things "coming out of our bagspace" but you can't equip something from a spellbook so it's not entirely unlikely to assume vendors that simply check you for invisible "heirloom quest flags" and re-sell you heirlooms you've bought for free or very cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Do you really think GC is in charge of some type of dictatorship when it comes to designing wow?
    There are people that refer to FEMA as a political organization and think it has control over the media. In that light, that claim doesn't register as "completely insane."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."