Video Card Upgrade

Well, i got
    motherboard: GA-H55M-S2
    processor: i5 - 650 3,2 GHz
    memory: 8mb
    hard disk: 2 HD 500 gb
    video card: ati HD Radeon 6570. <-- Going to upgrade

i wanna know from u guys, if worth buying a

PNY GTX 650ti Boost 2 GB 192Bit pci-e 3.0 For R$675,00(brazilian coin)

OR a

Gigabyte GTX 550ti 1gb 192bit pci-e 2.0 for R$423,00(brazilian coin)

i dont know wich will be better since my pci-e slot is only 2.0, and 650ti its almost 50% more expensive then 550ti.
    I just want to run wow for a good FPS at ultra or a bit less.

You should be able to buy a card off Amazon.com's Global Page and there are some instructions here on how to get your account setup to where it will ship to your address.

You can get a GTX 660 (scroll down the page until you find the one being sold by "sims pieces" as they ship internationally) for roughly $214US (~$470 brazillian coin). A much, MUCH better deal than both of those listed above.

If you don't have a way to buy online, you could look for Amazon gift cards in your area and pay cash for them then use the gift cards to buy the card.

Just as a comparison, a GTX 650ti boost runs about $174US(~$380 Brazillian Coin) on the same site, damn near half the prices you gave.
    Last edited by tielknight; 2013-10-07 at 07:58 PM.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

tielknight

Thanks for the tips, now i just need to figure out how i'll buy it from amazon, but im pretty sure that will be a tax to deliver here in brazil.

This tax its about any international buy you make, they charge almost 50% of the product...

i'll need to investigate if there is this tax or no

upgrade...

now that i saw, you sended me the link of amazon global page, thx, surfing in it to explorer =)
    Last edited by Ayacos; 2013-10-07 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayacos View Post
    tielknight

Thanks for the tips, now i just need to figure out how i'll buy it from amazon, but im pretty sure that will be a tax to deliver here in brazil.

This tax its about any international buy you make, they charge almost 50% of the product...

i'll need to investigate if there is this tax or no
    Even if they charge 50%, you would be getting a better video card for the same or the same video card for less, good luck
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

Items (2) $264.98
    Estimated shipping & handling $31.45
    Total before tax $296.43
    Estimated tax to be collected $0.00
    Import Fees Deposit $281.97
    Estimated order total $578.40

See what i was talking about, i also have set on Cart a Corsair TX-650, but its not the point, it goes expensive

Well if you are stuck with the 2 original choices the 650ti boost is much faster than a 550ti.

Ouch...... Those fees are insane. If you can find someone on eEbay or the likes that is willing to send it to you as a gift, you will be able to avoid the import fees(When I buy electronics from China, like a new mouse, they have it sent as a gift to avoid the taxes/fees) since the stupidly-high import fees seem to apply to electronic devices and parts only.

Otherwise, the 650 Ti Boost would be the best choice as it would last you alot longer.