Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Hey....

You're using logic...
    Oh I'm not supposed to use that.

I FORGOT I'M SORRY DON'T BURN ME AT THE STEAK

oh crap now I'm using humor too. Please burn me at the steak, but at least let me have a bite first

bullshit imo, if u have glad and shits, then they know u're good

2nd u fucked up and well ofc they gonna insult you/kick etc, happens in every rbg pug..
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You mean semi - decent being a Top 15 US guild that has cleared every single raid launched in the games history? I guess thats semi-decent. Yes more of our girl apps are more suited to recruitment then male apps. Why are there so many awful male gamers?
    I can't tell if you're serious.

Look at the members of the best guilds in the world or great guilds, almost all male.

Stop turning this into a male bashing thread, really, you're digressing the thread, you clearly have issues with men based on your anecdotal evidence.

Significantly more males play this game than females, and there are significantly more top ranking male players and male players in general. That also means there are going to be more male asshats, some will be average, bad, or decent, but they're all male players, so the ratio is significantly larger.

I'm not saying that to bash women, I'm just pointing out your incredibly flawed comparison.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2013-10-08 at 04:45 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    this reminds me of the 'If Women ruled WoW"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqTvdz7mv7c
    BALLS OR GTFO!

SHOW US YOUR BALLS!

That made me laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Girl to guy ratio in gaming is usually 25%/75% in my experiences. However I've met thousands more awful guy players then girls. Funny how that works.
    Well, yeah. Assume 70% of players are awful regardless of sex, 70% of 75% is more people than 70% of 25%. Basic mathematics.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Look at the members of the best guilds in the world or great guilds, almost all male.

Stop turning this into a male bashing thread, really, you're digressing the thread, you clearly have issues with men based on your anecdotal evidence.

Significantly more males play this game than females, and there are significantly more top ranking male players and male players in general. That also means there are going to be more male asshats, some will be average, bad, or decent, but they're all male players, so the ratio is significantly larger.

I'm not saying that to bash women, I'm just pointing out your incredibly flawed comparison.
    I have balls dude. Men bashing ha. Not really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    Well, yeah. Assume 70% of players are awful regardless of sex, 70% of 75% is more people than 70% of 25%. Basic mathematics.
    Starting flex raid link achieve and a/s/l

I do wonder how much of this is less about ability and more about social habits.

I know most of my friends that are girls think I'm a bit of a nut for playing as much as I do. Top end raiders can literally pretty much say WoW is a part time job with some weeks over near FT hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this has gone on long enough, and it's an example why we try to avoid gender-related threads.