Help with gems and reforging...

I went to Ask Mr. Robot and it is wanting me to gem everything to 320 haste gems and reforge my spirit/hit and crit over to mastery. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I'm over hit capped because I keep getting gear drops with spirit on them.

My toon: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ymist/advanced
    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2013-10-08 at 01:26 PM.

yea your way over hit cap most likely to alot of spirit gear and gems

You have 9 pieces of gear with spirit and 3 pieces with hit out of a 16 total equipped items. That combined with the amplification trinket is why your spell hit is through the roof. Even without gemming anything with spirit, you'd still be way over hit cap. Probably just need to get gear without spirit/hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalibel View Post
    You have 9 pieces of gear with spirit and 3 pieces with hit out of a 16 total equipped items. That combined with the amplification trinket is why your spell hit is through the roof. Even without gemming anything with spirit, you'd still be way over hit cap. Probably just need to get gear without spirit/hit.
    Basically this. Try to avoid gems with spirit as much as possible. Haste is the best stat combined with Mastery so try to get around a nice rating on both crit and mastery.

with that said your gear has a lot of spirit and hit to begin with so start replacing these items would be the best.