1. #1
    Brewmaster Felarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SKC,Poland
    Posts
    1,299

    Which weapons should i use

    Hey.

    As title of the topic said i got weapon question. Currently i got 2x2h from Thok (normal) and council of elders(heroic), as well as 2x1h from paragons and malkorok (warforged). Which pair of weapons should i use ? I know that tg is better this content, but i got lower level weapon in off hand.

  2. #2
    Main hand damage is far more important than off-hand damage. For instance my MH/OH stat weights are: MH - 9.12 and OH - 3.89
    Go with the setup that gives you the best mainhand weapon I'd say

  3. #3
    The Patient Dungeonravor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    203
    Stay SMF with those weapons go TG as soon as you have another Normal and or Normal Warforged 2-hander.
    Do I Smell Hate Aroma?!?

  4. #4
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeonravor View Post
    Stay SMF with those weapons go TG as soon as you have another Normal and or Normal Warforged 2-hander.
    I have a question about weapons. I just got the warforged weapon off of General Nazgrim. Would that be better then what I have now? Here is my Armory.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thcries/simple

  5. #5
    The Patient Dungeonravor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    203
    I would say yes seeing higher Damage output in mainhand is a plus. I would also swap out the gem in the Cloak, Belt, Pants and Gloves to full Crit. But thats just me
    Do I Smell Hate Aroma?!?

  6. #6
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeonravor View Post
    I would say yes seeing higher Damage output in mainhand is a plus. I would also swap out the gem in the Cloak, Belt, Pants and Gloves to full Crit. But thats just me
    Yeah, I know that's needed to be done. Gems are freaking expensive on my server and I was trying out more str for more burst, thinking the crit is really way to go for the overall endurance of a fight though. I really wish some ST trinkets would drop off of galak and thok. I've rolled 5 times on galak and all I get is gold.

  7. #7
    Field Marshal Zaphiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    89
    Since I didnt want to make another topic on the same issue, I'll post it here.
    I've been away for about 1,5 month and just been checking stuff recently, allot has changed and I heard TG surpasses smf atm. With my current weapons will i be better off keeping these, switching them with ToT or just w8 for the better SoO 2 handed weapons?http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...osswolf/simple
    Last edited by Zaphiron; 2013-10-09 at 01:56 PM.

  8. #8
    The Patient Dungeonravor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphiron View Post
    Since I didnt want to make another topic on the same issue, I'll post it here.
    I've been away for about 1,5 month and just been checking stuff recently, allot has changed and I heard TG surpasses smf atm. With my current weapons will i be better off keeping these, switching them with ToT or just w8 for the better SoO 2 handed weapons?http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...osswolf/simple
    If you get a new 2hander go TG, but looking at the amount of Crit you have I would suggest going Arms if you get a 2hander.
    Do I Smell Hate Aroma?!?

  9. #9
    Field Marshal Zaphiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    89
    Ok that sounds decent, but why would i go arms all of a sudden? Ive always been fury and my crit is what is sincw the gear aint that top notch, but is that realy "the" reason to go arms?

  10. #10
    Moderator sjsctt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    636
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphiron View Post
    Ok that sounds decent, but why would i go arms all of a sudden? Ive always been fury and my crit is what is sincw the gear aint that top notch, but is that realy "the" reason to go arms?
    He is just saying that because your crit % is low, so RNG could hurt you. Arms is much less dependant on crit.

  11. #11
    Field Marshal Zaphiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    89
    Interesting .. ill just give smf a try and go from there but thanks for the tips guys.
    If that doesnt work out ill try Arms

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •