View Poll Results: Which is your favourite WoW expansion?

Voters
1509. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Burning Crusade

377 24.98%
  • Wrath of the Lich King

631 41.82%
  • Cataclysm

56 3.71%
  • Mists of Pandaria

445 29.49%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    Vanilla = TBC = WotLK = Cata = MoP

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I don't like how they approached a solution in 5.4 "So you hate dailies? we wont include any, instead kill a trillion mobs to reach exalted"

I hated the timbermaw grind, and I hate the shaohao grind.
    I agree with almost everything except for this little bit. I'm a weird guy and I love endless braindead grinds like these for reputations. I have most pre-MoP factions at exalted, but the ONLY rep I have at exalted now in MoP is the Black Prince. (I grinded the Darkmoon rep for my insane title before the super nerf with the dailies. 100k herbs was fun)

Now, I don't think all reputations should be gigantic grinds, of course not. But I love them, why shouldn't they all be grinds? Because that wouldn't be fair to the other players. Just as it's not fair to make every reputation a daily grind. I hate dailies a lot, but I love grinds.

We got one single grindable reputation (I'm really not counting the Black Prince) and that was Shaohao, one of the most useless repuations in the history of WoW. Still, I'm glad they added at least one this expansion. (I guess you could add in Warbringer farming as one way, but I don't know any people on low pop servers and my server has the second or third largest horde population of all servers (I'm horde too though))

Cataclysm was absolutely perfect for me. You could choose between dailies or heroic grinds. I wouldn't complain if they added the same deal again, but made the reputation from heroics could be even smaller, I wouldn't mind that. And as you said, the rewards weren't vital for progression except for Therazane and once again, as you said, that grind was very endurable even for people that dislike grinds.

Edit: I lied. I have some factions at exalted. Those you can grind through Warbringers and Shado-Pan Assault.
    Last edited by Megamisama; 2013-10-12 at 03:40 PM.
    EU first PG wave 30, come at me bros.

MoP>Cata>>>>>WotLK>>>>>TBC

Didn't play in vanilla.
    Shaman Warrior Monk Rogue

Stream
    When I feel earthquake, my hand automatically go to the dick. I stroke the dick and feel I have sex with the earth. All becoming calm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sqeen View Post
    I always wonder why wrath is that high in such rankings. The content was rather half hearted and the raids were pretty lame except ICC.
    LOL are you kidding? Ulduar pretty lame??? One of th ebest raids ever (according to several polls about this kind of stuff). Karazhan and Ulduar are always in the top of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    In terms of my enjoyment:

TBC > WOTLK > MoP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cata

in terms of quality:

MoP>WOTLK> TBC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cata
    yup this exactly.