Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How to disable OmniCC interaction with WeakAuras?

Greetings,

I've used OmniCC and WeakAuras for quite some time, but it's the first time I'm creating an Aura that does not use the WeakAuras cooldown text.

I'm trying to create an Aura for Ice Barrier, that shows the remaining absorption instead of the timer, but OmniCC shows the remaining duration anyways, so I'm having two numbers overlapping themselves. It looks kinda ugly.

Is there a way to disable the OmniCC numbers for WeakAura or will I have to switch to another CD timer AddOn?

10+ Year Old Account
    Untick the "Cooldown" overlay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefeng View Post
    Untick the "Cooldown" overlay.
    Would work, yes, but then I wouldn't know how long it will run. I basically still want that button to slowly fill up, but without the yellow/red number in front of it.

you can turn omnicc off for the weakaura frames by using the group feature. see here: https://github.com/tullamods/OmniCC/...-are-Groups%3F

Deleted
    Ohh thanks a lot, I'll read that through!

*Bump*

Tried follow that guide, maybe Im just not smart enough, dont quit get what frame I shall add in the groups from my weakauras string.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Djuntas, what exactly do you need? Absorb-WA?

Code:
    dGJscaGEqYUOaBtu1mPGAUqQzlPBsb52kzNsO9I2nW(fi9tk0WaLFt0qfLYGffz4sWbff61sKJrjNtuuleuDyOwmeTCHEOOu9uvpMQEUituGQPsLjlOPt6IIcUQOKUSIRlvBuuXFLInRuBxuIZdHttyAu03fiEgiACqYObbJhe6KuQBbsDnbk3tuPplL(Me1YeW0IoEbVnqN4g7h02EjiHgJuufkIMLeuQPTJJH8j(agyzamdSYZV4d5dPJhIg370OmhOrbPLjKMqwoamtuMOYBYn0M55ryCVtJYCqv2cwGGHYcgSYzUSPjmUH2mpVgfTTtKoEaEnnYcteRYiFU5Y3ttdaVgcNp1r6LDGs48a8As0XIw83dHUcfvEaEn82(jOzcoogftKF3R1KhdiCQ8vjoKo(qXEl89QIGo(vVQc6OsLpkRdD8REvf0rLkVIRdqPJF1RQGoQu5Jy)qh)QxvbDuPsLFlb6fqnSyau8XPviboefgEHxc4tk2xkLnPaO8Wn6CgneFsX(sPSlbkwawdq5nMv3TdEg4XDvsK8Iq(mImjJi5b9LlkABNyIfT4dfPcvmcBVeWBd0jUX(bTTxcsOFHPwBS9tJHXRbO8EPSgkdcGWPYJPJ)Ei0vO4Tb6e3y)G22lbj0yKIQqr0SKGsnTDCmKkFwyrlZawujb
    Or do you have another problem?

I think I just don't get how to use OmniCC group feature ^^ Saw your other reply in the QA sticky! thx
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Do you need omnicc at all?

https://github.com/tullamods/OmniCC/...-are-Groups%3F

What you gonna do here is creating a "dummy" in omni cc that wont load in weakauras.
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-10-29 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted
    Answered in the other thread already, but might as well answer here, too.
    Most people that still use omnicc probably do it because they like the style of it compared to blizz or WA version. (At least that is the reason for me and I can't think of another good one :P )
    The simplest solution is "just don't use %p". Then WA won't display it's CD number and omnicc still does.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsda View Post
    Answered in the other thread already, but might as well answer here, too.
    Most people that still use omnicc probably do it because they like the style of it compared to blizz or WA version. (At least that is the reason for me and I can't think of another good one :P )
    The simplest solution is "just don't use %p". Then WA won't display it's CD number and omnicc still does.
    Yeah this is what I do as well. The way Omni does the cooldown numbers is miles better than Blizz/WA.

And what exactly is better? In WA you can customize the numbers in any possible way.

Deleted
    Coloring when numbers get low. Really helps as a visual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsda View Post
    Coloring when numbers get low. Really helps as a visual.
    mh..I have my Auras grey or transparent when on cd and shortly before they come up they are colored again.

soooo.. i want omnicc on my action bars, but i don't want the cooldown text on my weakauras, but i would like the.. spirally thing.

following that guide it seems that blacklisting WeakAurasFrame should be a general enough rule to work.. but it isn't. i am going to keep trying but i am sure other people must've done this same thing successfully, is there a general rule that works or do i need to specifically filter out each of my weakaura icons?

edit: i am a fool, it was right there. (though why nobody else simply put it here i am not sure.. seems like it wouldn't be different for anyone else?)

the rule you use is WeakAurasCooldown
    Last edited by the boar; 2015-12-10 at 02:16 PM.

I am doing it the opposite way of what you are describing and it works perfectly. Basically disabling Omni for everything then having rules enabling it for what I want.

1. Disable cooldown text in the Default OmniCC group

2. Make a new custom group
    3. Fix the settings as you want them in this new group

4. Add the actionbars to the group under Rules

"ActionButton" <- default UI actionbar
    "BT4Button" <- Bartender actionbar

Unsure if other actionbar addons use other names for theirs but you can easily find those names with "/framestack" command and hover over the element.
    Last edited by Yenami; 2015-12-10 at 04:13 PM.

Deleted
    If you use something like masque, you will be able to customize your cooldown-display even more (color, skin) for each aura seperately:

Quote Originally Posted by Yenami View Post
    I am doing it the opposite way of what you are describing and it works perfectly. Basically disabling Omni for everything then having rules enabling it for what I want.

1. Disable cooldown text in the Default OmniCC group

2. Make a new custom group
    3. Fix the settings as you want them in this new group

4. Add the actionbars to the group under Rules

"ActionButton" <- default UI actionbar
    "BT4Button" <- Bartender actionbar

Unsure if other actionbar addons use other names for theirs but you can easily find those names with "/framestack" command and hover over the element.

I know this thread is old af, but I think this way (implicit deny with explicit allows) is the way to solve the problem for *most* users.

This thread is still very high in the search rankings for "omnicc AND weakauras". Wanted to respond here so that future peeps start with this recommendation!
    I enjoy a variety of games, but prefer those that have a core system of progression. If you found my comment helpful, let me know! If you believe I can improve my style of communication, let me know!
    WoW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimes/advanced - WCLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est#bracket=-1 - FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11002859/

Anyone know what info is needed to add bag item to the rules list? and if it special rules for using baggon

Quote Originally Posted by kingreboot View Post
    Anyone know what info is needed to add bag item to the rules list? and if it special rules for using baggon
    Add rule for ContainerFrame