PurePVE addon - prevents you from accidental PVP-flagging via missclicking

Here we go. If Blizzard refuse to solve our problems, we'll have to find solutions by ourselves. Playing on PVE server? Have chosen it cuz you don't want to participate in PVP at all? Hate to constantly watch, where you're clicking, cuz crowd of PVP-flagged griefiers are trying to pull you into PVP? Blizzard refuse to do anything with it?

Download PurePVE addon
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

Deleted
    Tempted to try this add-on but the one thing stopping me is your victim attitude of blaming blizzard for player error......

Quote Originally Posted by Fishwick View Post
    Tempted to try this add-on but the one thing stopping me is your victim attitude of blaming blizzard for player error......
    Have to agree here, the aggressive wording on the curse page doesn't do your addon any justice.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    watched the code, you should also check the player PvP status (some might want to PvP or do BGs without having to disable the addon)

I also want to ask you, do you want to have cursor changed, when PVP-flagged target is under it, instead of just "ignoring" this target? As permanent change or as option?

- - - Updated - - -

New version released:

v1.1
    - Added player's own PVP status check to disable protection, if player is already PVP-flagged
    - Added enable/disable anti-flagging protection option
    - Added enable/disable protection status indication via cursor changing option
    - Added localization support
    Last edited by AVPaul; 2013-10-13 at 02:10 PM.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club