Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Reg, if there was an age limit to posting, you wouldn't be able to.
    Because I don't believe in committing crimes without consequence? I guess I must be a horrible human being.

Enjoy the infraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    That theory is more believable than Dutch police just punching him in the face for fun. There are no details on it, so I am inferring the most likely scenario.

And no, I'm not saying it's something the host country should decide on. I am saying it shouldn't exist. If two nations have hostilities towards each other, they shouldn't have people hanging out in each other's countries with diplomatic immunity. We have phones for a reason if they want to settle their differences.
    Actually the most likely scenario is the police having a go at an accused child beater.

Yeah I am sure hundreds of years of tradition and functioning practice are going to be set aside because of outrage of few ill informed people such as you. Who the hell told you that diplo immunity protects diplomats working in countries that their own country is at war with? One of the first steps after declaring a war is closing your embassy in the hostile country or expelling the hostile diplomats.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Actually the most likely scenario is the police having a go at an accused child beater.

Yeah I am sure hundreds of years of tradition and functioning practice are going to be set aside because of outrage of few ill informed people such as you. Who the hell told you that diplo immunity protects diplomats working in countries that their own country is at war with? One of the first steps after declaring a war is closing your embassy in the hostile country or expelling the hostile diplomats.
    Yes, because tradition should come before justice. You're right, there is no discussion. We've both made up our minds.

Some Dutch people in Moscow should get beat up, badly, lets see how many that find it funny then, hypocrites.
    Actually, some russian goons beat up 60 years old Dutch diplomat in Moscow about a week ago. Wasn't that mentioned in this thread already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because tradition should come before justice. You're right, there is no discussion. We've both made up our minds.
    No offence mate, but you really need to read up on this subject, your continually show almost total lack of knowledge on the subject.

Deleted
    Because I don't believe in committing crimes without consequence? I guess I must be a horrible human being.

Enjoy the infraction.
    Because you don't believe in diplomatic immunity and said phones would suffice, that is idiotic.

10+ Year Old Account
    No offence mate, but you really need to read up on this subject, your continually show almost total lack of knowledge on the subject.
    Already done. Just because someone holds an opposing view point doesn't mean they aren't educated on the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you don't believe in diplomatic immunity and said phones would suffice, that is idiotic.
    People aren't allowed to have their own opinions, and when they differ you think you can insult people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Already done. Just because someone holds an opposing view point doesn't mean they aren't educated on the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

People aren't allowed to have their own opinions, and when they differ you think you can insult people?
    If you really did, you would not be making claims such as that immunity exists to protect diplomats working in countries their own state is at war with.

10+ Year Old Account
    well hes russian, they are use to getting their asses kicked by their own police for little or no reason
    and im sure he knew beating his family would warrant some sort of ass kicking, hes not a stupid man just violent

Deleted

Your reply to this,
    Thread: How does one send over 24,000 text messages in a month?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post22925220

I hit that number easily on my work cell. My personal cell, not even close.
    Safe to say you are just spamming here like a tard, you will write something incredibly stupid just so people will call you out on it so u can keep replying.

Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    well hes russian
    well hes russian
    well hes russian
    well hes russian
    well hes russian
    And from there you can add anything you want, you will believe it, mass media has told you since the start of the cold war.

The FACTS are, Greenpeace was filmed comitting a crime, as for the Ru diplomat, no evidence, just western propaganda.

Infracted.

Let's tone down the personal back and forth.
    Last edited by Eroginous; 2013-10-19 at 07:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your reply to this,
    Thread: How does one send over 24,000 text messages in a month?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post22925220

Safe to say you are just spamming here like a tard, you will write something incredibly stupid just so people will call you out on it so u can keep replying.
    Or I use my work cell to text hundreds of people at a time and hit that number easily. Spam would be a post without substance, as yours are proving to be.

- - - Updated - - -

If you really did, you would not be making claims such as that immunity exists to protect diplomats working in countries their own state is at war with.
    Again, never said war. Hostilities doesn't mean war, rather countries that aren't currently happy with each other. Blanket immunity shouldn't exist. One country allows actions to be overlooked to protect their own in countries elsewhere. It's bullshit.

Deleted
    You are still spamming bullshit, and ever heard of persona non grata?

10+ Year Old Account
    You are still spamming bullshit, and ever heard of persona non grata?
    Yes, and it's a step in the right direction from a person committing further offense, but doesn't punish the crime that caused the diplomat to be kicked out of the country in the first place.

Do you really need to resort to insults to have a discussion? I could easily do the same but have refrained from doing so.

Deleted
    There is no discussion, you are simply an idiot.

Deleted
    russophobia lalalala