Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    'dat entitlement.
    HAHAHAHA, no just making sure the toxic 1 button afkers continue to shine through

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Man, they are really setting people up to afk in this new wing lol. I don't think blizzard understands, the easier the content, the more people that will afk.
    Unfortunately people will AFK no matter what, and if I can't kick them or continue to see as much as I am, I'll just do the smart thing and stop doing LFR on my Tanks. Had a Warrior auto-attacking yesterday, and only started using abilities when I called him out. He got kicked at least, so that made me feel slightly better.

Whilst Part One doesn't seem too bad depending on the group, I did Part Two as my Lock last week and wanted to shoot myself by the end of it. Three hours in that hell, especially with four Bosses including Nazgrim and Dark Shaman, just makes you hate it. People cannot react to things, stop DPSing the boss, focus adds (which half of SoO seems to be) and so on. Also add in the AFKers, Idiots and so on. So many without even Gems or Enchants, who don't know their own rotation or class abilities.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Giscoicus you have no fucking idea. There is a massive difference in item level between normal and lfr. There does not need to be more. And how hard it is? If they made it ANYTHING like normal every lfr would still be stuck on the very first boss. I much prefer they nerf the shit out of it so I don't can't stuck in there for hours because people suck. LFR can not be made remotely hard because it would never work then.
    Maybe if they make LFR as hard as normal, it can drop normal gear.

Or perhaps if LFR is much easier than normal, it can drop severely nerfed gear.

But, wait. That's how it is already.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Maybe if they make LFR as hard as normal, it can drop normal gear.

Or perhaps if LFR is much easier than normal, it can drop severely nerfed gear.

But, wait. That's how it is already.
    BUT THEY ARE GETTING PURPLES ASHOIYADHAJShoSa
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    BUT THEY ARE GETTING PURPLES ASHOIYADHAJShoSa
    Some people will not be satisfied until the only stat on LFR gear is +1 Armor.

Except of course for that trinket they want. And that piece of tier that didn't drop in normal, or flex.

Finally managed to get Spoils down in LFR after x5 Determination. What a mess.

Well it is great to read this thread.... people going in LFR, coming out and complaining that it is too easy, this should be removed, that should be removed.....
    AND then they just went in, run it, got the gear..... :-)
    I assume they needed that gear, because they didn't have the N or HC gear of the previous tier?

So, if it is THAT retarded and you abviously don't need the gear, cause you have already higher ilvl, why did you go in?

Quote Originally Posted by noisetank13 View Post
    but they are getting purples ashoiyadhajshosa
    and those purples are on par with normal thunderforgeddahahahahaha with better trinkets ahahasjkhas

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    Well it is great to read this thread.... people going in LFR, coming out and complaining that it is too easy, this should be removed, that should be removed.....
    AND then they just went in, run it, got the gear..... :-)
    I assume they needed that gear, because they didn't have the N or HC gear of the previous tier?

So, if it is THAT retarded and you abviously don't need the gear, cause you have already higher ilvl, why did you go in?
    Normal mode gear last tier < LFR
    Heroic trinkets last tier<= LFR
    normal thunderforged=LFR

The ilvl is there, and even moreso the trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    and those purples are on par with normal thunderforgeddahahahahaha with better trinkets ahahasjkhas

- - - Updated - - -

Normal mode gear last tier < LFR
    Heroic trinkets last tier<= LFR
    normal thunderforged=LFR

The ilvl is there, and even moreso the trinkets.
    Okay, so players come in there to get the loot they need? Well that isn't a bad thing, right?

It seems as if you have a problem with OTHER people playing a game, they pay for and getting some kind of reward for things they do?
    How come what others do and get is influencing YOUR game?

Honestly I wish they had nerfed SoO1 and SoO2 LFR in the same way, because it's fun coordinating LFRs.

I love me a good and easy LFR that I can pseudo-afk through (and still come in the top 5 DPS), because after years of progression raiding stemming from Classic, to raid-leading both normals (and then heroic modes), I'm in no way, shape, or form embarrassed to completely admit I'm over it, I don't have time anymore, I'm lazy now, and I appreciate the ability to still see some semblance of the fights in order to appreciate the story and lore, and can collect decent gear that makes doing other things I enjoy easier (farming old raids for achievements and crap, rep grinding, blah blah).

I am confident that I am not alone with this WoW background or thought process, and I like that. The current generation of elitist jerks can just get over it.
    Last edited by -Psypher-; 2013-10-09 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Did you know that heroic warforged loot is better than heroic thunderforged loot? It's a goddamn outrage.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vindican View Post
    I love me a good and easy LFR that I can pseudo-afk through (and still come in the top 5 DPS)
    I enjoy a good bit of fiction as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    You would be surprised how many times I see people who are on top of the meters die yet still remain top dps and damage after the fight is finished. Dying within 2-3 minutes into the fight no less. However it is lfr so no real worries.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Man, they are really setting people up to afk in this new wing lol. I don't think blizzard understands, the easier the content, the more people that will afk.
    You're giving people (people in general, not just LfR-runners) too much credit, they'll AFK regardless, but now the people who try won't have to suffer for it...

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    It's not that hard to come in the top of LFR meters, friend. Horrible troll (you) is horrible.
    Last edited by -Psypher-; 2013-10-10 at 02:06 PM.

Deleted
    new wing was incredibly easy, 1 shot all the bosses, only 2 deaths in the entire raid. spoils was easier than the trash, that fight needs buffing on LFR, wasn't challenging in the slighest.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindican View Post
    It's not that hard to come in the top of LFR meters, friend. Horrible troll (you) is horrible.
    By the rest of your post, it's fairly evident that the best gear you have is, in fact, LFR gear. Odds are that if you 'pseudo-AFK' as you state, you aren't even close to the top 5.

There's no trolling here, just a good dose of reality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Finally managed to get Spoils down in LFR after x5 Determination. What a mess.
    how did you even wipe on it once? that was probably the easiest fight i have ever done in WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a giant gap between hardcore and brain-dead easy ,and if somebody thinks its too easy it does not make him an "elitist jerk". Thinking so low of people makes you a jerk. To think that people are only capable of handling tank and spank fights and even doing that takes them a lot of effort is quite more condescending.