Item lvl: 555, 13/14 Shadow Priest looking for possibilities :D

Hello, in recent days my 25 man raiding guild has broken up due to management issues. As such I enjoy playing this game and am looking for a guild to continue doing so. Currently I am located on bleeding hollow PvP server on the horde side under the name Bart.

Note: I prefer being in a 25 man guild however I consider all 10 man guild possibilities. I also don't care whether I am horde or alliance, it is progression and enjoyment of the game I care about not which city I afk in.

What I expect from a guild.
    • Friendly, and fun environment
    • Progression!! I rather not start at Nazgrim again, so please be close to or above my current personal progression
    • Fair and balanced (not like fox news) loot distribution system.
    • Mature players, I don't mind being trolled but I want a drama free environment
    • Raid Schedule: I'm o.k. raiding 4/7 days a week (any work) at or after 8 pm eastern as I get home from work 8:30 pm eastern time.

What you get from me.
    • A nicely written application and mumble/vent interview if needed
    • A player who researches his class and reads blue posts as they come up
    • A player who is situationally aware and able to adapt to each boss in order to maximize output
    • Someone who researches fights prior to engaging them

I have logs if you must see them , my in game battle tag is Bart#1470 if you wish to contact me in game or post a comment below.

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a shadow priest for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. We have completed 8/14 heroic Tier 16 normal modes, 13/13 tier 15 heroic modes, and 16/16 tier 14 heroic modes.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled spriest to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we continue to progress through heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Progression: 4/14 H SoO, 13/13 H ToT
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

Whisperwind Eleven is a lvl 25 Horde guild on the Whisperwind server focused on progressing through content based on raids that go from 9pm to midnight PST.
    Founded in February of 2006, WW11 is a progression raiding guild that values a culture of mature, respectful and fun gameplay over server firsts.

What we've done: Key accomplishments
    (achievements cleared while content was current unless noted)

* Cleared Sunwell Plateau after the 3.0 nerfs.
    * Glory of the Raider
    * 10 and 25: Glory of the Ulduar Raider, Algalon
    * 25-man Tribute to Insanity
    * Heroic Halion - 25
    * 11/12 Hard Modes in ICC-25
    * Glory of the ICC Raider 25
    * 9/13 Cataclysm HM (13/13 cleared for fun later during DS)
    * 5/6 Firelands HM
    * Glory of the Firelands Raider 25
    * 8/8 DS HM
    * Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider 25
    * 4/16 Heroic Tier 14
    * 4/12 Heroic ToT
    * 10/14 SoO

When we do it: Raid Schedule

All raids are from 9pm PST to midnight PST: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
    We also offer organized guild Flex Raids for Achievements, in 5.4, every Tuesday starting at 11 server.

Why we're different: Key Guild Differentiators

* Stability - 6 years of progression 25 man raiding
    * Culture - We are a group of adults that expect mutual trust and respect from our raiders, sense of humor is a plus! Most of our team is 25+. Our raid schedule is designed for those with careers and kids: 9pm PST to midnight, 3 raids a week
    * Punctual - 99% of raids end by 12:15am
    * PG-13 gchat/vent ("Disney rules" no profanity, no racist or dirty jokes), we're not prudes but we believe that any kids hanging around while their folks are raiding don't need to be scarred for life if they happen to hear something in vent.
    * No l33t sp34k, yelling or raging allowed in chat or vent, ever (u fail ur nub). If this is how you communicate you will not fit in.
    * Fast pulling" culture, we like to respect each other's time and keep things moving
    * Our goal is to complete all heroic content and raid metas while the content is current
    * We don't race for server firsts, we see content on our time schedule

Why we're different (PT2!): Guild Culture

Most of us are hardcore gamers who grew up on Pacman, Quake, Starcraft, Zelda and Mario. Some of us got married, settled down, and are looking for a guild in which we can continue a hardcore approach to gaming on a more limited time schedule.
    The guild is an open book. Applicants are welcome to listen in on raids, ask any member for their opinion on the leadership, or simultaneously apply for other guilds. We understand that joining a guild is a big decision and support applicants who do their research to choose the right guild for them.

We are only accepting players of exceptional skill, commitment and cultural fit. If you are all of these things then you will likely have a raid spot available. Whisperwind Eleven has a unique approach to recruitment, we recruit players not gear.

We are a guild of raiders. Before you apply, make sure the following describe you:
    1. You think you'll have near 100% attendance.
    2. You acquire loot because you want to raid, not the other way around.
    3. Given the choice you'd rather show up for progression nights than farming nights because seeing new content is more exciting than farming epics.
    4. Theorycrafting is something you think is fun and will make you a better player.

Final Notes
    The guild is here for the long-term, and that’s what we’re thinking about during recruitment - Although 85% is the minimum requirement for raiding we require 100% from applicants.
    About Whisperwind
    Release day server
    PvE, US Central Time
    High population
    Rampage Battlegroup
    2:1 Alliance:Horde ratio

To apply message/mail in game on Whisperwind to one of these officers : Deathpod#1238 (GM), Nabla#1766, Dawna, Metaloxide, or apply at our forum:

w w w.whisperwind-eleven. c o m

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    <Outlandish> - 25-man Progression Guild on US-Velen

Currently looking for: 1 healer, 3-4 DPS spots, Biggest needs are:
    Ranged DPS - Spriest, Mage, Boomkin ,Lock, Hunter
    Melee DPS - Rogue, WW monk, Enh shammy, Feral>DK
    Healers!!!- Mistweaver, Resto Shammy
    We’ll happily look at any strong player regardless of spec!

Our raid times: 9 hours per week. We raid 6pm-9pm PST, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Progression Status: 2/14H T16 11/13H T15

Server Details: Velen is PvE with a medium-high population, with a fairly balanced Alliance to Horde ratio (1 ally: 0.7 horde, roughly). Server time is pacific time but is physically located in New York. Velen was created in BC, but has steadily climbed in server rankings with every expansion.

Why choose Outlandish? What makes this guild special?

- Efficiency: With only 9 hours, we get as much real raiding done as possible. People voluntarily clear trash early so that we’re pulling the boss right at 6pm. With skilled, self-reliant, and prepared raiders, we do not waste time!

- Community + History: Outlandish has been around since 2009 and is the largest active raiding guild on the server. We recruit only mature players, including many old fogies and couples in their 30s, so drama is not a thing that happens here. We have had 4 guild “meet-ups” thus far at Blizzcon, Las Vegas, and elsewhere. Basically players never leave the guild unless they’re leaving the game!

- Non-raiding activities: As many of our members are dedicated achievement hunters (25 members currently have more than 15k achievement points), there are always people ready and willing to do PVP, old raid content, challenge modes, and everything else.

Bottom line: if you want a long term home that does epic 25 raiding without making you raid more than 9 hours/week, this is an ideal location! Please apply at our website and we’ll contact you about having an interview on our Mumble server.

Contact us at our website (apply here!):
    http://outlandish.dkpsystem.com
    Or an officer in person for questions: Gistwiki (Gistwiki#1686,) Morwen, Park(Park#1268), or Ellamist (ellimist113#1794)

<Midnight Company> is currently looking for players like you to join our 25m raid! We play on Kel'Thuzad one of the Super Pop Realms, Distinguished for its PvE Progression at the same time being one of the highest Ranked PvP realms!
    Currently We have two Raid Groups our Heroic 25 and Heroic 10m Completely Different players in each group on different paths of progression and raid Schedules. Specify in game or on our site which group you would like to join!

WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING:
    • DPS - High Priority: Boomkin, Shadow Priest
    • DPS - Medium Priority: Feral, Shaman, Hunter, Heals
    • DPS - Low Priority: Any

All exceptional players will be considered, regardless of current needs!!

Midnight Company Progression:
    Tier 16: 14/14N, 3/14 Heroic
    Tier 15: 12/12N, 13/13 Heroic ToT

Who we are:
    Midnight Company is a 25 man raiding guild with many hard core players from Vanilla to present. We are very active and fun guild looking for like minded players looking to clear current Heroic Content, enjoy our guild events {Guild Lottos, Pet Tournaments, etc} our last event was a 300k gold + giveaway!

What are we looking for?
    We want players who will be a good fit in our guild so having the right personality and attitude is important to us. We won't put up with any drama.
    A potential recruit has to be punctual and independent enough to have high raid attendance. This is especially important for progression raids. The recruit has to be competitive and always trying to improve his or her game. We are looking for players who want to deliver flawless performance and aren't content with being average. It's also a huge plus if the player isn't afraid to talk and bring his own ideas into the fight and can grasp the whole picture.

We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    7:00 PM to 11:30 PM MOUNTAIN (server)
    This is 9:00 PM to 1:30 EST, and 6:00 to 10:30 PST

What YOU can expect from Midnight Company:
    • A serious progression environment without the guild Drama or attitudes typically seen in progression guilds.
    • Very good players while being in a fun enviroment!
    • Rewards: Flasks, Noodle Carts, & Bank Repairs.

All exceptional applicants will be considered, regardless of our current needs. It's always worth sending in an application, even if your class is not listed as needed. A good application may open up some new possibilities. Please don't hesitate to contact me so we can find out how we can fit you in!

If Midnight Company sounds like a guild you would be interested in joining, contact me and we can talk about it! If interested or looking for more info about who we are whisper Bellaâ ,Adder or add me to battletag: Ammorasa#1604 or Addar#1156. Visit us at: www(dot)MidnightCompany(dot)guildlaunch(dot)com

Hey nombartnom, we're looking for a strong Shadow Priest to add to our heroic progression core team. I think our times would be perfect for you. Anyways I added you in game but still wanted to post in the thread as well.

We're on a high population alliance server. US - Proudmoore

Current Progress:

Tier 16: 3/14 HM (14/14 NM)

Raid times are Tuesday / Wednesday / Friday / Sunday -> 6:30 - 10:30 PM PST

We are a stable guild with strong leadership and a solid roster of great players.

Feel free to add me to Battletag to discuss it further if you are interested.

Battletag: Silentturtle#1508

Best of luck either way

Hey Nombartnom, I see that you are looking for a new guild. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 6/14 Heroic. We currently have openings for all classes and specs, so you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7pm-11pm MST (9pm-1am EST, 6pm-10pm PST)

We are a 25 man raiding guild on Deathwing- Horde

Progress:

ToT: 9/13 25 Heroic
    SOO: 14/14 Normal

About Us:
    Discord is an old, established Deathwing casual raiding guild.

The guild is Level 25. Repairs are provided for raiders. As of right now, we are supplying Food, and offering Potions and Flasks for a heavily discounted rate.

Loot is council with emphasis on attendance and performance. You play well and show up, you will get lots of goodies.

Requirements to apply:
    - 18 years or older
    - Stable internet connection
    - Mumble with working microphone
    - Full availability for our raid times - no conflicting work schedules or known regular commitments please. Since we only raid 2 days a week, this is VERY important.

Who we are interested in-
    Mistweaver Monk
    Priest DPS And Heals
    Boomkin/Resto Druid
    Holy Paladin
    Warlock
    Mage

All other classes are still welcome to apply!!

Visit Discord-dw.enjin.com and read our forums for sample applications and to apply.

We are currently accepting applications for all interested players, with healers and strong DPS in preferred consideration.
    We are looking for players who therory craft, and try to be the top of their class.
    Add Durgga#1765, Element#1778 for any more questions!

Hey there! My guild recently finished up normal modes and is looking for a solid DPS to complement our existing core. Since we have no priests currently, we'd love to pick up a good shadow priest to save us from having to shard the cloth spirit drops we get.

A bit more specifics:

Kinetic of Alexstrasza has been around and raiding since mid WotLK. We are a semi-hardcore guild that is looking for self motivated players; we like to keep things low key and focused so we can down the bosses we need to clear without going over our three day raid schedule.

Notable past achievements:
    -Realm First Death's Demise
    -Realm First Heroic Ragnaros
    -Realm First Heroic Madness of Deathwing
    -Realm First Heroic Will of the Emperor
    -Realm Second Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer

Raid Schedule (all times EST):
    Tuesday: 9:30p - 1:00a
    Wednesday: 9:30p - 1:00a
    Thursday: 9:30p - 1:00a

Since there's not a lot of gear overlap on 10-man, we handle loot more or less free roll. We try and spread the loot around, and make sure tier goes to people that are getting bonuses for it, but we're not interested in creating loot council drama. We provide flasks, food, and guild repairs for every raid night. We use Mumble for raids, and expect that all raiders have a mic that they are willing to use.

If we sound like we may be a good fit, add Thexxis#1678 for any questions or hop over to our website (http://kinetic-alex.guildlaunch.com/)and put in an app. If you're interested, we'd love to kill some heroic bosses with you! (:

10+ Year Old Account
    Duh Winning's weekday 10M is looking for ilvl540+ players to bolster our roster. As of 10/14/13, our priorities are hunters, spriests, and boomkins. However, we will still consider other classes who apply.

Our raiding history:
    Patch 5.2: 16/16
    Patch 5.3: 13/13H
    Patch 5.4: 5/14H

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:00PM-10:00PM Ner'zhul Server Time (West Coast/Pacific Time)

What you can expect from us:
    Amenities: feasts, some flasks/pots/enchants/gems
    A friendly guild and raid environment
    Loot council system

Are you a good fit for us?
    1. You believe that the purpose of gear is to progress on future bosses.
    2. You are willing to, and understand the purpose of sitting periodically on farm and progression bosses for the sake of group.
    3. You come prepared with flasks and potions for the entire night.
    4. You have the gold funds to gem and enchant your own gear.
    5. You know how to use World of Logs extensively (or are willing to learn).
    6. You come prepared with a strong understanding of the encounter and the way your class/spec best interacts with the mechanics of that encounter.
    If you agree to the above, please apply!

To get in touch, feel free to contact myself (bts#1237) or Redbain (red#1124).