Help With Mail Related Weak Aura

Hello,

I'm trying to create a weak aura that will show a model when I have new mail, and hide when I have checked my mailbox. So far here is what I have, and this triggers but does not untrigger. Thanks for all the help in advance!

Code:
    Event Type: Event
    Events: UPDATE_PENDING_MAIL, MAIL_CLOSE
    Custom Trigger:
    Code:
    function()
    if HasNewMail(1) then return true 
    end
    end
    Custom Untrigger:
    Code:
    function()
        return true 
    end
    And here is the WA string import:
    Code:
    d0dlcaGAQkA9ufAxIsBtP0mHQ(TsMnPCBvCtrYVOkvFdGUSWofv7vA3uA)Q6Nayya14uk(lkgkGAWuz4IuheiofGCmLQZjcTqQQ6AqPVsvslNIhkcEkYYaXZv0ePQYuHyYQ00jUOO4QuL4zuf56kSrQcMgjTzs12HkFekQzrvkFgL(ouKrsvPddQrdsJNQOoju4wuv40O68IOvcPhtIrbKU7fP0P0T0TiLU8PphwfHJlQ)LscGU(mK6b1TaM4gSQB2OUf7oyWBQUpu9uPZ6gAmPHfOLiGZGhp5D)HT8juMeGgtHXRq5sK9aPKy4SSHPiLKKPJskJPSoLugtzDyGYVrjLXuwNsbUWkZsEby)abjddWzY9dJCmZKcemW7T3LcemWZKaEaOmLugtzDkPpSkcFzbfOhLR)oFHN5bMsbZ1aDhO3jqd77mHmm23jMr8UhnS3hnS3skJPSomsY0rPaxyLkL0wW3IuYS0IIu6m0eErQuPsjtWYxwKKPJsN1n0kDw3qJXJnhCwaXwIFl5lmU4DPG5ALGVxUWxwyngXWzzdZSivkPBGpbjgybU5qkzhhedNLnmZMVxAyfdNLnmfPKYykRtj9Hvr4llOa9OV7DV7DMqgg77eZiE3Jg277E37E3J(Op6J(OpALsEgaD9zinpravZcblev1DvWBHGTsPzjizbxcxZ3v3bxPf

most likely HasNewMail(1) is always true when the MAIL_CLOSE event fires.
    Last edited by pnutbutter; 2013-10-09 at 02:35 AM.

Is there another event I could check for? I'm not sure how often that fires. Or another API I could use? I tried GetInboxNumItem(1), and it didn't seem to work. Again I don't know much so any help is greatly appreciated.

ah okay, you mistyped the event name. I changed it to MAIL_CLOSED and it works fine.