540 Lock LF 10m Raid team

Ilvl 541 Destro/Affliction Lock LF 10 man guild. I just recently came back into the game and due to my work schedule I can no longer raid on my current guilds raid schedule. I am looking for a guild that raids Mon-Thurs between 6-11pm Eastern.

I had 8/13HTot exp before 5.4 and currently have 6/14 SoO Normal exp and 11/14 exp in Flex. Looking for a guild that's a little less hardcore than my current one. I just don't have it in me to play this game hardcore anymore, I just want to raid and have fun killing bosses.
    Last edited by FreddieG; 2013-10-14 at 04:15 AM.

Hey FreddieG, I see that you are looking for a new guild. <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time. We are on Darkspear and we are currently 6/14 Heroic. We currently have openings for all classes and specs, so you should apply if you are interested in joining our roster. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

still looking send a msg and ill send you a link to my armory.

<I Think It Cleaves> top ranked guild on Azuremyst is LF high quality dps to shore up a new progression group for patch 5.4, The Siege of Orgrimmar. This 2nd 10man group is progression oriented with a 2-3 night schedule. The group has several players with previous 'server first' experience and knowledge as well as past top 50-100 US guild history. Some players even ranking top WoL parses and deep knowledge of the theorycrafting and inner works of their classes. Our experience has taught us we don't need to yell and scream and be jerks to one another to get excellent results. That doesn't mean people don't get called out or coached when appropriate.

The right applicants will have extensive knowledge of their class, spec and reasonable awareness of raid composition and cohesion. While perfection is not required, we have high expectations for fight mechanics execution combined with solid dps.

TLDR; We need quality dps with a good attitude to join us. Currently recruiting dps @ 200k+.
    ALSO LOOKING FOR A TANK: BRM or Prot Warrior. Currently recruiting healers!!! Hpally, resto shaman, or resto druid!
    Day/times: Tues/ Sun (6pm-9pm/5pm-9pm) PST, invites 15 min prior.

We are currently 12/14 N and pushing hard.

If you're interested or have any questions find Spoonybard/Spoonylock in-game if you're interested or add BT: Spoonybard#1536. You can also reach Tectonic @ BT: Tectonic#1787

We are looking for skilled ranged DPS. iLvl is not as important as skill and personality.

We are 1/14 Heroic.

We raid 8 - 11 EST on Tues, Wed, Thurs

Realid/Battletag: Lusaphor#1700, Matteh#1859, or Etend#1218

I would like to talk in game or Mumble.

<Resurrection> (8/14H) 10M (1/14H) 25M

Recruiting For 25 Progression group

Ranged DPS
    1 Healer

Raid days/hours

Tuesdays 5:30 to 8:30. PST
    Thursdays 5:30 to 8:30. PST
    Sundays 5:30 to 8:30. PST

Loot system

EPGP

To be prepared for raid, we expect raiders...

-To be ready to play the optimal spec for any given encounter.
    -To know the mechanics and their specific role on an encounter we will be progressing on. If you have any questions, please ask an officer or a fellow raid member, We would rather clarify before a mistake is made.
    -To be fully gemmed, enchanted and reforged at all times.
    -To be fully committed without other responsibilities during raid hours. While we expect an occasional absence to come up, please try and schedule other activities around raid time. 24 other people are counting on you to be committed to this schedule.
    -To be stocked with any necessary consumables. You are required to be fed and flasked during raid.
    -To be laid back, lighthearted and overall “fun”. This is the environment we strive for.

Attendance

We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. Real life does get in the way sometimes but to us this is not JUST a video game. You have a group of very real people who rely on you to be there every scheduled night. That being said, if you have to miss a raid day you must post out in our attendance thread or notify an officer.

How to contact us

Mango#1817
    Disenof#1100

Recruiting

Hey Freddie,

Come join a tight knit group of friends that have been playing since vanilla. This group is relaxed but serious and when it comes down to it we get the job done. We are recruiting for WOD and are still raiding 10 man content. We are looking for people that can play in a team environment and are prepared for every encounter.

Sacred Fire of Proudmoore (Normal Raiding Guild)
    14 of 14 Soo
    Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday @ 5:30 pacific time
    Check out our website for more information and guild policies. http://sacred-fire.wowlaunch.com/

Hit me up in game with any questions you might have via Battle Tag: Commander#1222 .

Thank you for your time and consideration