Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If you have a 3rd tank and he's a Paladin, you don't need more than 2 healers. Tell your Paladin that DPS doesn't matter, and each time he is tanking he puts out Eternal Flame's on everyone and Holy Prism on meteor. He'll do plenty of healing for you to sit back. While he isn't tanking and lose his vengeance, just use CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    If you have a 3rd tank and he's a Paladin, you don't need more than 2 healers. Tell your Paladin that DPS doesn't matter, and each time he is tanking he puts out Eternal Flame's on everyone and Holy Prism on meteor. He'll do plenty of healing for you to sit back. While he isn't tanking and lose his vengeance, just use CDs.
    Prot pallies aren't remotely needed to solo heal the melee group. Just saying.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Balrose View Post
    We're running the following comp;

Tanks: Prot Warrior, DK Tank, Brewmaster Monk
    Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman (Can go Ele), Holy Paladin
    DPS: Hunter, Frost Mage, Boomkin (Can go Resto), Lock

We've been doing DK and Brewmaster with Resto Shaman and Mistweaver at top with everyone else on the bottom because our Holy Paladin (Me) is the only healer with reliable absorbs but we run into issues with a person dying to Iron Tomb after a falling ash (Timers seem to be Falling Ash and Tomb a second or two later). Using this method, is it even worth grabbing Eternal Flame would grabbing Sacred Shield for the instant 60k shield be better? Overall it doesn't seem like EF really benefits the bottom until after the individual has taken the hit from Tomb whereas Sacred Shield helps in absorbing damage.

We've thought about running the two tanks at the top with me healing them (So 3 at the top) and two healers at the bottom and being real vocal about CDs. The downside is that neither one of those two have absorbs outside of the MW's mastery. Is this even worthwhile?
    I'm assuming you're talking about Iron Prison, not Tomb here. Are you tracking your group's IH shield? I have mine shown up on Vuhdo so that I can see how large of an IH shield they have on them. You have a minute to build up the shield on them and there's very little other healing that's going on during this. Building up IH is tricky without the EF refresh but you only need to watch one person on this. Definitely pick up clemency for two BoPs which you already may be doing. Maybe you'll get lucky and be able to bubble one of them. Otherwise, you can Hand of Sacrifice the person as well. On top of this, that person also has their own personal cooldowns, most of which have a very short cooldown timer. Stacking up the IH shield is one thing but there's a bunch of CDs you can throw on people to negate the Iron Prison damage. I would not take Sacred Shield...it is only good for that first absorb basically and you can pretty easily get a larger IH shield if you focus on that person temporarily. My group three heals this fight and it's pretty safe, it's two healable but if you aren't in danger of enrage, I would just recommend three healing your first kill.