Thread: LFR - Loot

LFR - Loot

So - one month of running LFR, and I have yet to see any loot - only gold. Thats included a bonus role for each boss. When the time do come - is the loot just random, or is it smart so it actually gives you something you need? All my gear except weapon and trinket is above the LFR ilvl, and I fear that if I ever get some loot - it will be something I have no use for what so ever...
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-10-09 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Epileptica View Post
    So - one month of running LFR, and I have yet to see any loot - only gold. Thats included a bonus role for each boss. When the time do come - is the loot just random, or is it smart so it actually gives you something you need? All my gear except weapon and trinket is above the LFR ilvl, and I fear that if I ever get some loot - it will be something I have no use for what so ever...
    Just bad RNG. Got x3 1h Swords on my Warrior, x2 of the same boots on my Shaman, x2 (and x2 of another pair of) Shoulders. Hate it, but just RNG.
    I've had Bonus Rolls each week and have gotten alot of gear. 2 set on both my Warr and Lock (Alts) in lfr.

RNG - my friend
    Thanks for the info

Deleted
    LFR and flex dint respect mine character classes
    I got always loot with haste on it on mine warrior and always Crit/Mastery on paladin..

Deleted
    RNG is RNG.

As far as i know the loot chances are in the order of 12-15%.. so that means that ON AVERAGE you will get something every 8 bosses. So that's 2 LFR wings, and you will on average get about 2 items if you do a full clear when all the wings are open.
    (there was a mmo-post on the main page last week i think over the Nalak and Oondasta drop rates, i assume LFR ones are the same)

There will be weeks you get nothing -like now-, there will be weeks you get 3 items in one wing.

RNG is the worst, especially when you want something. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    RNG is RNG.

As far as i know the loot chances are in the order of 12-15%.. so that means that ON AVERAGE you will get something every 8 bosses. So that's 2 LFR wings, and you will on average get about 2 items if you do a full clear when all the wings are open.
    (there was a mmo-post on the main page last week i think over the Nalak and Oondasta drop rates, i assume LFR ones are the same)

There will be weeks you get nothing -like now-, there will be weeks you get 3 items in one wing.
    SoO LFR is MUCH higher than ToT LFR, in the range of 25 %.

All my Agi classes got the CDR trinket from Sha of pride and all my STR classes got the 2 handed sword from Sha of pride, and spread over my 8 classes I got offpiece shoulders , feet and necks pieces from the first 4 bosses.
    And this is from when there was 1 wing open 3 weeks ago,i stopped playing since wing 2 went open.

There is also a blue post on the frontpage that supports the theory :

can you comment on SOO increased LFR drop rate. Are these statistics accurate?
    '' We view LFR each tier as having a finite lifespan whether you finish your gear or not, so we might as well give you the gear. (Source) ''

It's basically ghostcrawler admitting that in SoO LFR the drops literally rain from the sky.
    Last edited by FluFF; 2013-10-09 at 07:04 PM.

Ok - so I ran it again tonight, and I finally got a drop - the arrogance staff which I needed. It came from bonus rolls. I counted boss encounters, and this was number 13 - and the first and only item drop besides sigils and gold. So I guess with the "loot raining from the Sky" - I was abit RNG f`ed..

I did read what GC wrote - that was why I was thinking that maybe the loot system was smart. Since I didn`t need any of the cloth items, only the staff and trink.

Yea just RNG. Back in T14 I had an alt go something like 38 kills + coins before he got something.