15+ Year Old Account

Paragons of the Klaxxi - order per ID

Hi all,

we currently started progressing on paragons of the klaxxi. We quickly found out that this will be - at least for us - a new learning experience every ID, because we have to progress through a different order of the bosses every week.

Is there any chance to find out, in which order they will be before actually trying it (and I mean more than the first three )?

Or do we need a forum post each week (like this one) to find this out?

oh btw, I play EU, if that matters (I guess it does).

thanks,
    xeb

The order is fixed: Rik'kal + Hisek + Skeer -> Ka'roz -> Korven -> Iyyokuk -> Xaril -> Kaz'tik -> Kil'ruk.

What you were seeing on the PTR was Blizzard rotating the bosses so that people could test each individual paragon's abilities.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2013-10-09 at 07:31 AM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

so far 3 resets out of 4 it was remain same unchanged, as I guess they give up on things ppl have to relearn fights while progressing (Spirit Kings in MGV)

Deleted
    You can always go & checkout a WoL from your server to check boss order.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    The order is fixed: Rik'kal + Hisek + Skeer -> Ka'roz -> Korven -> Iyyokuk -> Xaril -> Kaz'tik -> Kil'ruk.

What you were seeing on the PTR was Blizzard rotating the bosses so that people could test each individual paragon's abilities.
    Unless the changed it in the last week, the dungeon journal states "The order in which Klaxxi Paragons will join the fight changes each week; but remains the same for the duration of the raid week." They evidently scrapped this plan at some point before it went live but as far as I can find never said anything about it.

The Dungeon Journal was not corrected when 5.4 went live, the order will be the same every week.

I have fought klaaxi every week since launch....the order is identical...it NEVER changes

Sounds like we need a new version of that old "What drakes are up on Halfus?" website?

except its always the same and not needed?

10+ Year Old Account
    So they made the boss less interesting because otherwise the "world first racers" (maybe 3-10 guilds) would cry about someone else having an unfair advantage? Thanks Blizz for listening to the vocal minority and trying to turn raiding into an e-sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    So they made the boss less interesting because otherwise the "world first racers" (maybe 3-10 guilds) would cry about someone else having an unfair advantage? Thanks Blizz for listening to the vocal minority and trying to turn raiding into an e-sport.
    Are you being sarcastic? Having a random order is just stupid on a boss like this. It just makes the fight rng. There is a specific order you kill the bosses in to make it easier. What if the boss you kill fist, second and third suddenly became number 7, 8 and 9? The fight would become that much harder simply because of RNG rather than because of the mechanics and that's just dumb. Once you learn a fight you shouldn't fail because you have a new order for the bosses to drop in and having to change your order every week? Yeah, no thanks.
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2013-10-10 at 12:56 PM.

Signature Created by Jassinta