Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

WoW-europe offline?

Yo!

I don't know if it is me, but is the website offline? Was there a notification of this that I miss or?

Same for me. Website down, all EU realms down. No notice in game of why or when this might end. Quite odd.

15+ Year Old Account
    It appears to be offline, glad I bought my girlfriend's new subscription last night else we'd be having a bad time. (The iDeal payment system still used the old server).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kundalini View Post
    all EU realms down
    Wednesday maintenance?

- - - Updated - - -

Seems http://eu.battle.net is also offline. A little unusual, even for Wednesday.
    Last edited by Hottage; 2013-10-09 at 08:56 AM.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

It's Wednesday. That means maintenance in EU since the dawn of time.

It maintenance day doh?

Deleted
    Yeah it is maintenance but.......normally when there is not a patch you can still get on the website and even better you can mostly log in 1-2 hours before they actually say that the servers would be online(in this case 11.00)

Deleted
    Get a Twitter account and follow the WoW CS, it'll save you a lot of trouble.

Maintenance extended till 13:00, and has affected all services.

Eu battle net is offline at the moment it seems. Probably just a run over from the usual expected Wednesday maintenance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    It appears to be offline, glad I bought my girlfriend's new subscription last night else we'd be having a bad time. (The iDeal payment system still used the old server).
    What is your definition of a bad time? Is it sitting around without a subscription at a time when the game can't be played anyway?

Deleted
    whilst it is normal for them to be off on a Wednesday, there is usually an ETA on when they will be back up. Not getting that just going to the realm selection page where everything is greyed out. Almost like they turned the login servers back on, but forgot about the realm ones

10+ Year Old Account
    Extended ... meh, suppose I can go to bed then.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    'OK, we need to extend today's #WoW and web #maint for approx. 2 hours. ETA for completion = 13:00 CEST. More updates as I get them. #BlizzCS'
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

I think it's kind of BS that they send out updates on twitter but don't bother to put it on the in game login screen like they usually do. Not everyone uses twitter.

why is maintenance always extended like, every other week? very annoying tbh lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't ever, ever, ever expect "service" from Blizzard, they strive to never provide one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khonorum View Post
    why is maintenance always extended like, every other week? very annoying tbh lol.
    I agree.......

Quote Originally Posted by Syfy View Post
    Don't ever, ever, ever expect "service" from Blizzard, they strive to never provide one.
    I'll have to disagree with you on that sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syfy View Post
    I have too disagree aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    It's Wednesday. That means maintenance in EU since the dawn of time.
    eu maintinance should have ended 7 mins ago