One druid PvP suggestion

Can Blizz devs please just make displacer beast NOT put you into cat form. Can it just be an actual blink with the movement speed buff still.

Any particular reason you want to suggest this? I assume it's so you can use it while tanking/tree form/moonkin. Although I admit I haven't touched my 70 druid since Wraith, I don't really hear this complaint much.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Dont you think that it would make the talent too strong in comparison to the other level 15 talents?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

This is a displacer beast:
    http://old.enworld.org/Pozas/

It's called that because it's hard to hit: it appears a bit away from where it actually is.

I have no idea why they did this talent ever at all anyway. A 30 second vanish was a bad idea. Nerfed, the cat form part seems gratuitous, because now it is simply blink+minisprint without the stun break.

Would it really be too strong if it kept your incarnation/tree, bear, or moonkin form? Why is it ok to keep catform, but other specs need a global?
    Last edited by Verain; 2013-10-09 at 05:37 PM.

Hmm, here's a suggestion of my own for druids and just to be clear I don't main druid, this is just a suggestion I got while simply observing the class.

Ok this might sound totally random but why not change the mushroom spell , which is a great idea for a spell after it's revamp imo.
    It just seems to be lacking something, for example instead of making it accumulate from overhealing done by rejuv, make it so it accumulates from 1-10% of all healing done ( the percentage can be adjusted in accordance to the potency of the overall burst at the end), and of course you reduce it's total accumulated power to make it more on par with good burst healing spells these days, that way druids gain a spell that would not only add some flavor, but also help a lot with the current R druid problems in pvp ( especially 3v3 when it comes to attempting to keep up with healing after the aftermath of some great universal explosion-catch my pun ).

And ofc since it's %can be changed and will be reduced I do not think it would change much for pve Rdruids in terms of raw number, maybe a bit because it can be used more often though it's value will be reduced so , it all depends on how the scaling and reduction of accumulated overall healing ends up.

Thoughts ?^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it may happen too quickly for it to work but can you not use:

/cast Displacer Beast
    /cancelform

as a macro.

Never used the ability myself so dunno if the re's so element that prevents you cancelling your shapeshift too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I guess it may happen too quickly for it to work but can you not use:

/cast Displacer Beast
    /cancelform

as a macro.

Never used the ability myself so dunno if the re's so element that prevents you cancelling your shapeshift too soon.
    While i'm not sure the macro works, it does bring up a good argument.

Leaving a form doesn't incur a global, so for Resto you can cancel cat form while still in the global from using displacer beast. As Feral, you're in cat form anyway. The only spec which Displacer beast is any different to a normal blink is for Moonkins, where going back into Moonkin form would be a second global.

Displacer beast is still a strong talent for Moonkins and I like that it puts you into cat form, makes it different from Blink.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a cat and absolutely love movement speed, so I just went with increased speed talent

Something like 155% in cat form

I want that as my cat form, Verain.